BRIT THAI 'MURDER' Brit found dead in Bangkok red-light district hotel room with ‘the safe ransacked’

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I travel around Japan I invariably end up staying in capsule hotels in or near red light areas. They are cheap and in the entertainment areas. His choice of hotel has nothing to do with his travel plans. Just an attempt to smear his name. That's how the msm stays alive. Titillation and fake news.

The safe being open is about as relevant as the hotel being next to a red light district. Maybe the guy simply did not use the safe ?

I live out of hotels in Thailand and never use the safe, it’s wide open the moment I walk in the room and stays wide open until I check out.

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Coming on the back of the French guy shot last week, the cops statement that Thailand is totally safe for tourists, looks even weaker now than it did then.

RIP, mate. Bad as the murder rate sounds in Thailand the last few months, it's nothing more than a weekend's work in Chicago.

Just now, Whitestarschool said:
3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Coming on the back of the French guy shot last week, the cops statement that Thailand is totally safe for tourists, looks even weaker now than it did then.

RIP, mate. Bad as the murder rate sounds in Thailand the last few months, it's nothing more than a weekend's work in Chicago.

Excellent deflection. One problem though, who in gods name would want to go to Chicago in the Winter?

Ok, Better get deflection #2 posted!    :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Red Light District hotel

Typical Sun reporting. Is there a hotel in Bangkok that is not 30 minutes from a red light district of some sort ?

I guess the police will have to make another ' Thailand is safe '

announcement .

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I read the report. Similar to the chap who died a while back with 5 kids. One has to wonder what they were thinking to go on a "lads holiday" 

A "last chance" before the real expenses get in the system, growing kids can be really expensive! Both guys probably got a "leave pass" from the wives?

2 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

I put my valuables in the safe b/f unpacking....

no need to mention red light district....what part of bkk isn’t?

tries to infer he was here for candy...

no need to mention red light district....what part of bkk isn’t?

what part of Thailand isn"t ?

5 hours ago, CharlieH said:

If he hadnt unpacked, its doubtful the safe was even used and was in its usual position when entering the room.

Sad, but whoever it was reported it, and then disappeared needs to be found. Maybe hotel CCTV can help with that.

Poor bloke, and leaves two children behind, tragic!

Very suspicious, especially as his friend "did a runner". RIP

Quote: "In April 2007, 19 year old Luke Ramage was locked up for 2 years having admitted charges of possessing Class A drugs (ecstacy and cocaine) on the basis he was minding it for a dealer........ He fell in debt with his supplier" (ref: website of Chronicle Live). Maybe he fell foul of the Bangkok mafia?

24 minutes ago, elliss said:

No Thai darling mentioned yet ,   TV sleuths need to broaden their suspect range .

What about the room maid , Burmese ?.

Its highly unlikely that there was a Thai woman involved and also highly unlikely that any room maid was involved , "friend" is suspect number 1

28 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Quote: "In April 2007, 19 year old Luke Ramage was locked up for 2 years having admitted charges of possessing Class A drugs (ecstacy and cocaine) on the basis he was minding it for a dealer........ He fell in debt with his supplier" (ref: website of Chronicle Live). Maybe he fell foul of the Bangkok mafia?

My initial thoughts were a night out with alcohol and drugs gone wrong. Probably died of a seizure/convulsions, which would be consistent with the injuries described. Mate probably shat himself, notified the desk and legged it.

It sounds like the other guy he was traveling with will have a few more details to fill in the blanks with.  Should be easy to identify if they were on the same flight and he was also booked into the hotel which he would need a passport for and they always make copies of that.  

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Very strange. Guy arrives at the hotel, not even unpacked yet, safe broken into, friend reports the guy has a problem and then vanishes.

Here`s one for Sherlock Holmes.

Not  really. When I was his age I couldnt wait to check in and get out amongst it. I bet his feet never even touched the floor once he got in the room let alone think about the safe.  Sadly it’s all gone tragically wrong. 

Archived