BANGKOK
webfact

BRIT THAI 'MURDER' Brit found dead in Bangkok red-light district hotel room with ‘the safe ransacked’

really strange circumstances - getting murdered hours upon arrival unless this was continuation of some previous episode.

1 hour ago, remorhaz said:

I'm sure the police will find the foreigner responsible for this heinous crime in due course.  Fortunately for TAT no Thai citizen would ever do something like this over money.  

I bet the Burmese are crapping themselves right now!

• Haha 2

The safe being open is about as relevant as the hotel being next to a red light district. Maybe the guy simply did not use the safe ?

I live out of hotels in Thailand and never use the safe, it’s wide open the moment I walk in the room and stays wide open until I check out.

• Thanks 2

Usually the culprit does not report problems to the front desk.

i guess that rules out the friend as a suspect, shirlock

i'm sorry this happened to you Luke, and I pray that you are somehow able to move on after this tragic event.

Edited by Dick Crank

Some more good publicity for tourism in Thailand with foreign visitors getting murdered... and sometimes trouble just does not happen only to others....stay safe !

• Like 2

No Thai darling mentioned yet ,   TV sleuths need to broaden their suspect range .

What about the room maid , Burmese ?.

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Red Light District hotel

Typical Sun reporting. Is there a hotel in Bangkok that is not 30 minutes from a red light district of some sort ?

I guess the police will have to make another ' Thailand is safe '

announcement .

Edited by Farangwithaplan
already mentioned

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I read the report. Similar to the chap who died a while back with 5 kids. One has to wonder what they were thinking to go on a "lads holiday" 

A "last chance" before the real expenses get in the system, growing kids can be really expensive! Both guys probably got a "leave pass" from the wives?

• Like 1