BRIT THAI 'MURDER' Brit found dead in Bangkok red-light district hotel room with ‘the safe ransacked’

webfact

4 minutes ago, katana said:

Khaosod just released a story with police no longer thinking it's murder.
A Thai doctor said he died of heart failure and the bruises were due to rescue services performing CPR in the room before the body was taken to hospital.

Performing CPR on his legs !,  come on.

I suppose plod took his valuables for safekeeping

regards worgeordie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, katana said:

A Thai doctor said he died of heart failure and the bruises were due to rescue services performing CPR in the room before the body was taken to hospital.

Solved then, he must have ransacked the safe looking for his heart pills before he died 

Why does Somchai often do a runner after a vehicle accident? And what is the biggest cause of heart attacks in the under-40's here in the UK? Answer those and you have my own speculation why the safe was cleared and the friends disappeared quickly. A blood analysis of the unfortunate lad may attest to this. An accident rather than foul play. Regardless, RIP young'un.

14 minutes ago, moobie said:

Why does Somchai often do a runner after a vehicle accident? And what is the biggest cause of heart attacks in the under-40's here in the UK? Answer those and you have my own speculation why the safe was cleared and the friends disappeared quickly. A blood analysis of the unfortunate lad may attest to this. An accident rather than foul play. Regardless, RIP young'un.

You are on the right track. This old newspaper article might help others get on the same track.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1377043.drugs-minder-gets-two-year-sentence/

5 hours ago, katana said:

I can't see anything on www.khaosodenglish.com am I looking in the wrong place ?

Safe ransacked ... aka safe empty.

Almost every hotel room I stay in that has a safe in it will have that safe unlocked on my arrival, ready for me to use.

If someone enters my room and sees the safe open, should they conclude that I have been robbed because it is open and empty?

Archived