Swiss on a roll after marrying his lady boy lover

webfact

Swiss on a roll after marrying his lady boy lover

3pm.jpg

A Swiss man has come back to Thailand to marry his lady boy lover in the family village. 

Tying the knot in Ban Talat Mong, Klong Lan district of Kamphaeng Phet were Mr Fridolin Fleischmann, 53, and his sweetheart of the last ten years Mr Kotchakorn Sitthiwech, 37. 

The bride, resplendent in a traditional gold outfit, is also known by family and friends as "Nong Tum". 

The couple met after Tum went to work in sales in Switzerland. Fridolin, an electrician, took a shine to Tum and the couple have been an item for ten years already. 

They got hitched in Switzerland before coming back to the village for a full-on Thai traditional wedding on Monday. 

Fridolin put down a dowry of 499,999 baht in cash and ten baht weight of gold. 

Tum said what she liked about him was that he took care of her family. 

The couple plan to live permanently in Thailand when Fridolin retires. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-18

40 minutes ago, nev said:

A lot of pointing in the picture, What has the poor chap done wrong pointing is normally reserved for the wrong doers.

The caption for the pointing is missing.

It should read: "this is the guy daft enough to put down a dowry of 499,999 baht in cash and ten baht weight of gold".

2 hours ago, nev said:

A lot of pointing in the picture, What has the poor chap done wrong pointing is normally reserved for the wrong doers.

Well let me enlighten you from the left the Ladies; Falang pay off my debts ,falang lend [give] money for me make a house,Falang buy me motorsai,and lady 4 i can still boomsing with Tum when he not around,the men; new pickup from falang,new tractor from falang. I suggest Mr Fridolin will be doing a lot of overtime when he get's back to switzerland.

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

If they are both happy, congratulations...

Although the ‘I like him

cos he takes care of my family’ comment adds a little journalistic flavour suggesting financial interest as a primary drive in this relationship.... 

Usually is in Western Thai relationships.  As long as it works for both sides then why knock it?  

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hope he remembered to take a good look at his Dad before marrying him - as that's what he willl look like when older - just in a dress.

Hello, hello, are you overweight with a sagging chest muscles that look like a pair of teats? So do you look like your ma ma if she is not wearing a bra. Did you take a good look? Just asking.

In fact my chest muscle look just like my mom. I discovered I sometimes talk like her. Well, I was a mama boy , always talking to her. (bad on upbringing, pick up all the women bad habits, talking too much for example). Too late to change now.

I'm just surprised this actually counts as news.

I suppose it has the titillation factor, but honestly I think in most Western countries the whole same sex marriage thing is pretty much old news, nowadays it's just accepted.

So I'm happy for them, not a lot different to a gazillion of farang men marrying Thai women, with all the same risks and uncertainties of any cross cultural marriage.

In many respects this probably has more chance of success than many a farang/Thai woman, since at least they has been together in the West for so long

22 hours ago, nev said:

He'll find out soon enough when all the family keep needing his "help"....

good luck with the retirement hope something is left in the pot by then !

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

She's probably not interested in gay men as gay men are attracted to people that present as males. If you liked her you should have made a play for her. What were you afraid of? What ignorant people might think?

Possibly he didn't fancy having sex with a man.

It does still happen. And it doesn't make him ignorant. 

3 hours ago, rott said:

Possibly he didn't fancy having sex with a man.

It does still happen. And it doesn't make him ignorant. 

That's his privilege but it's still very ignorant to suggest attraction to transgender women is a gay thing. It's a straight thing. 

Archived