Problem with Thaivisa website

slappy

Hi all

Does anyone have or had the this problems i have with Thaivisa website?

Issue 1

When i use my hotmail account, i click on to my daily emails from Thaivisa.com. Every time it opens, everything on the website page is all in very small font. and virtually need a magnifying glass to read it.

I was advise to press the shift button and at the same time to use the mouse. This did increase or decreased the size of the font on the website, but it also increased and decreased everything else on my hotmail page. How can i correct this? Before when i clicked on to the thaivisa website, everything on my screen was all in the same font size.

When i open up a news topic, the font is the normal font size. Unlike the opening page to the website news.

Issue 2

When i click onto a news story, most times it takes ages to download. Quite a few times i have had wait nearly a minute. Why?

I don't have any problems with font size or downloading any information from any other website.

Many thanks for any response to solve the issue.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:08 PM, wgdanson said:

I know it was said in a previous post, but it is unusual that the site is slow from 00- 05 and 030-35 past the hour. Straaaaaange!

Strange but consistent. 

No shortage of double posting either.

Unclear why tech doesn't safe-mode the site, turning off all the ad banners, then methodically rebuild.

Something doesn't smell right and some blame the purple durian...

On 12/19/2018 at 8:08 AM, wgdanson said:

I know it was said in a previous post, but it is unusual that the site is slow from 00- 05 and 030-35 past the hour. Straaaaaange!

Noticed that too after you mentioned it. 

Not that I (or anyone else) cares but also just noticed years of my content is gone.  Shows posts yesterday then a big gap all the way back to 2013. 

Archived