Time to Nominate Thai Visa "Poster of the Year"

NancyL

On 12/19/2018 at 5:51 PM, Peasandmash said:

transman this... and transman that.... oh, look at me... i'm transman... look at me, look at me....

Please give it a rest transman.

ty

Merry Christmas.  

When you hear Trans sing, you will understand why he's so popular.

Ask him nicely, & he'll send you his CD.

:clap2:

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I would say Nancy is always on the ball here. So she would get my vote. UBJ is not in CM.

Thank you for the vote, but as you can see from the tiara in my avatar, the denizens of TV already gave me the highest recognition possible, along with the smallest tiara for my campaign manager, Mr. Bitey.  Thank goodness we don't have to conduct another grueling POTY champagne.  The two we did in 2014 and 2015 took much out of us, but the victory was worth it. 

8 hours ago, NancyL said:

Thank you for the vote, but as you can see from the tiara in my avatar, the denizens of TV already gave me the highest recognition possible, along with the smallest tiara for my campaign manager, Mr. Bitey.  Thank goodness we don't have to conduct another grueling POTY champagne.  The two we did in 2014 and 2015 took much out of us, but the victory was worth it. 

Those were fun races. Things are a bit different now. For the past couple years during the nominating process it is announced "who is supposed to win this year" and then it's basically over. Not much fun in that.

The nomination period is over but they are in the semi-final round.  Some of the Chiang Mai names I nominated didn't seem to make it to the semi-finals and I figured they turned down the honor, but then I found them in the Top Secret Part 2 thread of the Semi-Final round.  

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1074240-official-poty-nominations-part-2/

Check it out and vote for your hometown favorites.

13 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Those were fun races. Things are a bit different now. For the past couple years during the nominating process it is announced "who is supposed to win this year" and then it's basically over. Not much fun in that.

What changed the fun of the POTY contest was when they "upgraded" TV and it is no longer is possible to change your vote.  Now once you vote, that's it, end of story.  The days of being able to switch your vote often and up until the end of the contest made it fun and a nail-biter as you watched the position of front-runner change many times during the couple weeks of the contest.  Made for great banter in the contest thread.

Archived