"Nothing wrong with that" - Thai heart-throb hits back at fans over inappropriateness claims

webfact

"Nothing wrong with that" - Thai heart-throb hits back at fans over inappropriateness claims 

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPFiSyuAct3xwpxbLGOQ6ewnlSud4j.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

One of Thailand's leading recording artists has commented on the "drama" of the week after his sexy wife was pictured cuddling one of his teenage sons. 

"Pin" Kejmanee - known as "Mae Pin" (mummy Pin) in the drama - was shown in a swimsuit cuddling up to and kissing her second son Jakkapat also known as "Jao Khun". 

Thai Rath asked father "J" Jetrin Wattanasin if he had seen the pictures.

tr.jpg

He said he had yesterday morning. He honestly couldn't see what the fuss was all about. 

For him this was a picture of the mother of his three sons showing the love. 

6pm.jpg

He dismissed the idea spouted online that it was inappropriate. 

"Everyone has a different way of interacting with their kids," said J Jetrin. "Showing the love is what is important and being a close family". 

He was completely supportive of his wife and children adding that his sons were back on holiday from abroad where they study. 

J Jetrin is one of Thailand's all time biggest recording stars and actors having toured extensively in the United States and elsewhere. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-19

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

She looks both pretty young and in amazingly good shape

My wife says to look at the skin on back of hands and neck for a better indication of age.

from Wiki

On January 27, 2001, Jetrin married Thai actress, Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkhram, and they had three children named Jinjet (Jaonaay) (1st son), Jakkapat (Jaokhun) (2nd son) and Jak (Jaosamut) (3rd son), but he has other one daughter with Gina Li (Jidapa Na Lamliang), named Jayda Na Lamliang.

https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Pin_Kejmanee_Pichaironnarongsongkhram

Date of birth: 4 January 1974

15 minutes ago, johng said:

My wife says to look at the skin on back of hands and neck for a better indication of age.

from Wiki

On January 27, 2001, Jetrin married Thai actress, Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkhram, and they had three children named Jinjet (Jaonaay) (1st son), Jakkapat (Jaokhun) (2nd son) and Jak (Jaosamut) (3rd son), but he has other one daughter with Gina Li (Jidapa Na Lamliang), named Jayda Na Lamliang.

That would put her at about 44 years old now. Pretty darned good for 44 and having had 3 sons.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Pin" Kejmanee - known as "Mae Pin" (mummy Pin) in the drama - was shown in a swimsuit cuddling up to and kissing her second son Jakkapat also known as "Jao Khun". 

and Jakkapat also in a swimsuit had raised his left thigh to hide his woody.

21 hours ago, johng said:

from Wiki

She has hands.... I never noticed ????

23 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I need my Mummy!!!!  :licklips:

Just wondering, if the lady in question is actually the biological mother of his three teenage sons?  She looks both pretty young and in amazingly good shape for someone who, may, have 3 teenage sons.

Can I have your problems, please?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 4:56 PM, BritManToo said:

I had a gf (42) that was sleeping with her teen son (18). Pretty sure she was banging him too.

Incest just doesn't seem to be that big a deal in Thailand.

Is anything other than pride and feet/shoes on heads a big thing in Thailand?

On 12/19/2018 at 4:56 PM, BritManToo said:

I had a gf (42) that was sleeping with her teen son (18). Pretty sure she was banging him too.

Incest just doesn't seem to be that big a deal in Thailand.

You’re going to trigger the boot lickers  and apologists, careful.

Damn, that is one good looking mama. And she has three sons? And is in her 40's? I say kudos to her. If she wants to be affectionate with her sons, go for it! You deserve it Mom. 

Rather than criticize here for being affectionate with her son, I say give her the "fine mama of the year" award! 

8 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Image result for pin kejmanee

A lovely family photo taken at the seaside. Husband and wife, three sons and two cute puppies. Nice shape for 45 years old.

i dated 40ish Thai woman who told me she was 38..i believe her, and shagged her few times until she run for another farunngs...555

Come on guys get real...

The vast majority of Thai women I see are in great shape compared to their western counterparts. Western women use child birth as an excuse to eat out of control. 

Thai culture has produced a woman that is attractive to a man, inside and out.  

In the west the woman has devolved into a creature that wants botox in her face, silicon in her ass and someone else's money in her wallet. 

I just spent a week in Phuket and seeing these big fat white asses on young western girls was sickening to me.  

Long Live the King!

Archived