"Nothing wrong with that" - Thai heart-throb hits back at fans over inappropriateness claims

webfact

1 hour ago, Peasandmash said:

Come on guys get real...

The vast majority of Thai women I see are in great shape compared to their western counterparts. Western women use child birth as an excuse to eat out of control. 

Thai culture has produced a woman that is attractive to a man, inside and out.  

In the west the woman has devolved into a creature that wants botox in her face, silicon in her ass and someone else's money in her wallet. 

I just spent a week in Phuket and seeing these big fat white asses on young western girls was sickening to me.  

Long Live the King!

hmmm... same could be said about a lot of Western men, also seem to have devolved into a creature that is bald, flabby and fat, unhealthy with poor personal hygiene, and a bad aggressive moaning attitude. 

Unable to attract a mate in their natural habitat they migrate to a poorer country and pay for a bar girl prostitute / attractive parasite, to bleed them dry, then moan and say all Thai people are bad.  

On 1/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Peasandmash said:

Come on guys get real...

The vast majority of Thai women I see are in great shape compared to their western counterparts. Western women use child birth as an excuse to eat out of control. 

Thai culture has produced a woman that is attractive to a man, inside and out.  

In the west the woman has devolved into a creature that wants botox in her face, silicon in her ass and someone else's money in her wallet. 

I just spent a week in Phuket and seeing these big fat white asses on young western girls was sickening to me.  

Long Live the King!

agree,was reading the daily mail online,showing pictures of new years eve in UK,i don't think i saw a slim pair of legs on any of the girls,some resembled sausages

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:11 AM, Peasandmash said:

hai culture has produced a woman that is attractive to a man, inside and out.  

Yep, just the same as many Thai women. In fact, I would say that breast enhancement and nose jobs are more common in Thailand than the West, certainly the UK. My next door neighbour  (Thai) has Botox injections every month.

Look at the woman in the OP, certainly breast enhancement, probably a nose job and I would bet on regular Botox too.

Of course some will see it as inappropriate and they can choose not do such things but there are those who feel comfortable being physically close to their children as in the case of J's family.

Not everyone has an Oedipus complex.  It's their lives and they can do as they please.

Internet netizens need to get off their high horses and start focusing on more pressing issues such as borrowing other people's watches etc.

close affection amongst family is a lovely thing thing... my Son runs screaming out of the bath.... 'NAKED HUG !!!!!".... slightly concerning at 18 years old... but at 5 years old its a bit of fun... 

This is simply a photo of a mum hugging her son... If she was fully clothed and fat it would be a non-event... That she could readily win <deleted> of the year award adds a little attention... and wow.. Norks !!!!  congratulations on keeping her wonderful shape (with a little added plastic I'm sure)... 

Nothing really to be outraged about though - perhaps too many people are jealous - who is it that speaks up for us Nietezens anyway... I'm not outraged !

22 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

My Thai gf kisses her brother on the lips.

Occasionally he'll nip her on the bum or cup her breast while doing so.

I used to think it was a bit weird but now I know it is just Thai culture.

You sure it's her brother, not her boyfriend/husband? 555

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 1:27 PM, richard_smith237 said:

close affection amongst family is a lovely thing thing... my Son runs screaming out of the bath.... 'NAKED HUG !!!!!".... slightly concerning at 18 years old... but at 5 years old its a bit of fun... 

This is simply a photo of a mum hugging her son... If she was fully clothed and fat it would be a non-event... That she could readily win <deleted> of the year award adds a little attention... and wow.. Norks !!!!  congratulations on keeping her wonderful shape (with a little added plastic I'm sure)... 

Nothing really to be outraged about though - perhaps too many people are jealous - who is it that speaks up for us Nietezens anyway... I'm not outraged !

So you can say NORKS but not <deleted>. Sad.

The deleted word was Mother I'd Like to F****k. There, done it.

• 4 weeks later...

ha, my wife 57 and still more beautiful than her and she is just developing the neck signs of age now and she shows loving signs to her daughter and granddaughter and I have no problems at all about it.

I think jealousy is a big player here.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if a star would get away with the "nothing wrong with that" comment had it been a father cuddling up to a daughter!

[The only 'moral infringement' I see here or, would see if it was father on daughter, is the publication of personal photographs (unless it was with permission)]

Oedipus in reverse? Is it still pedophilia if within your own family? 

The things that people do - those who are "famous" live within their own privileged world.  

Forget your "social norms" I say, love is love, you must not leave it unrequited 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 4:22 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That would put her at about 44 years old now. Pretty darned good for 44 and having had 3 sons.

We may assume there is some plastic fantastic involved … 

• 1 month later...

mum.jpg.7f9c28536b3d2387068ef61c9ae85da0.jpg

Notice that sonny has his thigh raised so that the camera does not see just how much he's enjoying himself.  And her left hand?

Hey, Cleopatra's dynasty kept it all in the family too.

Archived