Money

RyanWalker

Hi guys, I have a question. I know it is probably impossible but you know its worth a shot to ask.

I am getting married in January in Bkk. I have stayed in Bkk for the last 6 years. I have a good job. I work online, my company that I work for is in China.

My salary is around 120k+ every month. Yes I know I should save up for these kind of things but, I am not

quite there yet. Is there any way that I could have a small loan and pay it back with good interest from somewhere?

If not possible and you guys don't know, thanks for reading.

Thanks guys

Ryan

I think if you dont have assets to put up and a relatively modest income, with no savings, i think you will find it very difficult to get a loan from anywhere. Obviously you can get an unofficial loan, but that would be crazy interest rates, dire consequences for missing repayments and generally an avenue that should not even be contemplated.

A post containing a link to a closed commercial site has been removed:

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

13 hours ago, RyanWalker said:

I am getting married in January in Bkk. I have stayed in Bkk for the last 6 years. I have a good job. I work online, my company that I work for is in China.

My salary is around 120k+ every month

Skip the sinsod, and you'll be fine with that kind of money.

2 hours ago, gamini said:

I would think he could get a loan. He has a job and a work permit and all he needs is a Thai guarantor. Most of us have Thai friends so it shouldn't be a problem

I would not even be Guarantor to my best childhood friends. Why would any sensible person do that? For what? I would be embarrassed to even put my friends into a situation of asking them to be Guarantor. By his own admission he is not good at saving. The bank would probably accept it as they have little or no risk, but all the risk would be with his Thai friends. No thanks.

Archived