ex husband problem

Jame1982

My Thai girlfriend was married before and have a 10 year old kid .  she lives   near her ex house in the same village  .  they dont live together last 3,4 year but sometime my gf says her ex come for sex  and what i sense  my gf do not like talking  to her ex .  but ex seems to control  my gf by saying  that she cannot talk any other person  and I have observed my gf feel fear brining me to her home in village . so  we always meet in chiangmai which is very expensive and also time to time I give my gf a lot of money ( almost 70k or 80k baht this year) .   being a so called farang  it is very hard to understand.   

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thai girlfriends,

Don't give her more than 2k, and then only the morning after.

Thai boyfriends,

Ex bfs in Thailand have visiting rights for sex.

Accept it, or move her somewhere her former boyfriend can't find her.

really? this is your experience in thaland? you're living in a different thailand to me and dating totally different types of thai girls.

you need to get out of that bubble because the thailand i know is nothing like that.

No foreigner can understand Thais, been here 30 years speak the lingo and still have problems understanding their rationale of thinking and doing things, best to stay out of it and let her resolve her issues by herself...

4 hours ago, samsensam said:

really? this is your experience in thaland? you're living in a different thailand to me and dating totally different types of thai girls.

I expect yours is different.

Alternatively, she's exactly the same and you aren't all that observant. 

(The Durex survey says I'm at least 56% correct)

7 hours ago, samsensam said:

Thai boyfriends,

you need to get out of that bubble because the thailand i know is nothing like that.

Totally agree, its even official, police chiefs know it would only be the Foreigners fault and thais never con or do anything bad to other thais.

You are probably being used. In what scenario does your GF have sex with another man? Are you a cuckold? That is not the norm in Thailand.

How can you trust her, and why do you need to give her so much money? Doesn't she have a job? Or are you just an ATM for when you visit?

Don't be a fool, you know the truth deep down, move on.

Would you allow a western woman to do this?

This has been quite a day for the trolls. I thought the post this morning by the sad fool in Pattaya was bad. But somehow this OP managed to one up him. I look forward to tomorrow's troll post. Keep up the good work fellas.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

No foreigner can understand Thais, been here 30 years speak the lingo and still have problems understanding their rationale of thinking and doing things, best to stay out of it and let her resolve her issues by herself...

You are really a hopeless case.

After 30 years you still try to find "their rationale of thinking and doing things"?

There is not rationale! You won't be able to find something which does not exist!

Don't try to find any logic and life becomes much easier.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

boy, rates have gone up !   no wonder some on here are complaining about the current exchange rates.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Thai boyfriends,

Thai girlfriends,

Is this the standard rate for bonking overnight?  wouldn't she keep asking for more?

It would be good if all farangs get together to form  "The All Farangs Association of Thailand".  Of course it's strictly non-political. Aim is to bring together all farangs aspirations and also establish a common standard for many many practices and small business transactions.

Like if a lady asks for more you can always say it's against the All Farang Association rules. See? It helps.

A Handbook for The All Farangs Association of Thailand will be handy when you encounter some problems. Example it is a faux pas to comment on the size of the lady boy manhood. Whether big or small.

I would like to be elected as president of this Association with a yearly income of 36,000 baht. A very modest sum in view of the work involved.

Wind up.  Or a relationship that anyone who's been around longer than 5 minutes, knows is all too common. 

Sad but..... don't get tangled up with this drama, OP, you can't fix it.   Move on, try to find one with less baggage. 

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Thai boyfriends,

Thai girlfriends,

move somewhere is risky..... move very far away is safer and her not to give address or contact information or he may be walking in during the night..... that's thai husband and/or bf

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

I heard that thai language doesn't have the word common sense/logic

I Think there might be a reason she doesn't want you to come visit. Perhaps she is already married. Perhaps there's other foreigners that she's afraid would tell you all about it.  Perhaps she sees it as a opportunity to come out little.  Perhaps she has been with another guy as in case you get an STD she will blame her ex for it. For me there's to many perhaps.  

Think again if this is what you want

1 hour ago, bkkgriz said:

This has been quite a day for the trolls. I thought the post this morning by the sad fool in Pattaya was bad. But somehow this OP managed to one up him. I look forward to tomorrow's troll post. Keep up the good work fellas.

I've got my best cardigan and Hello Kitty slippers on the floor, and my pipe rack ready next to the La-Z-Boy; I'm hoping for a bumper Christmas on TV.

In Thailand, ex husbands and ex boyfriends seem to think they have "Proprietary Rights".  They were there before you, so they feel they should still have access.  And most resent the fact that a woman has someone else, ESPECIALLY a farang, which, to them, means they have "lost face".  And there is nothing in Thailand more dangerous than a Thai male who feels like he has lost "face".  

2 hours ago, rumak said:

boy, rates have gone up !   no wonder some on here are complaining about the current exchange rates.

2,000 baht has always been the most I give to a top shelf Thai girl, and I am going as far back as 12 years, never had one ask for more, hang on, the one I am currently entertaining every now and again asked for 3,000 baht when I asked her the first time, how much you want, she said up to you, and I said 2,000 baht and she quickly said 3,000 baht, I said ok, but you pay for drinks and this short time hotel, with her saying 2,000 baht is fine kar, still sees me when I call her, always accepts the 2,000 baht at the end of the session and at 23 and is a real good looker, she is worth every baht for the punishment... ????

For those who pay more, well what can I say, if you have it, burn it......as you do.

As for the poster.....the girl you are seeing is probably still with him, and loves him, that's why she meets you elsewhere, you are just the usual gullible ATM that believes everything these girls tell you, wake up, time to......

Image result for picture of forrest gump running

Archived