ex husband problem

Jame1982

I previously had a lot of stress from trying to resolve the 'unacceptable' activities of past Thai GFs and wives.

My stress was eliminated when I told myself "Simon, did you come all the way to Thailand to put up with sh*t like this?"

After that, I stopped trying to resolve these activities and simply moved on/got divorced/kicked the woman out....

For the past 6 years or so, my stress levels have been non-existent ????

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I have not met one girl who is not deleted behind their bf back. Everyone who is left behind when a man goes abroad to work, or visit family regulary, have a gf <deleted> around. Even the oldest and most ugly girls. They all have a gig, and everyone is laughing behind your back. This is the Truth. TIT

no mather high educated, high so or what ever, they all have a ball no matter how much you pay. I would say the golden rule, is the more you pay, the more they deleted they do. 

The more jealuse they are, and so on as well, the more they ,,,,,,,, 

35 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I previously had a lot of stress from trying to resolve the 'unacceptable' activities of past Thai GFs and wives.

My stress was eliminated when I told myself "Simon, did you come all the way to Thailand to put up with sh*t like this?"

After that, I stopped trying to resolve these activities and simply moved on/got divorced/kicked the woman out....

For the past 6 years or so, my stress levels have been non-existent ????

there u go....

I think your gf n her ex are plotting to cheat u. They think all get any are loaded.u have to make up your mind. There are many woman in Thailand. Just take your time n look for a woman who is better than her if not one day all your money will be cheated just like many farang who has been cheated

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can I still join if I'm not white?

Of course you can but then we have to set up a sub committee for the honorary members of this so called All Farangs Association in Thailand. So you come under "Member by Associating with Farangs" . Hope that is good enough for you . You still get the handbook free of charge.

Well, you know we don't want to appear racist or even fascist because Thailand is already a very Fascist country we don't want to make it worst do we?

With so many Fascist countries in Asia Thailand looks mild on comparison.

Fascist countries in Asia? Yes, namely, north & south Korea(goes without saying) China, Japan and of course our beloved Thailand.

If you don't think they are fascist countries then you don't really know about fascism.

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

So far I have not met one girl who is not deleted behind their bf back. Everyone who is left behind when a man goes abroad to work, or visit family regulary, have a gf <deleted> around. Even the oldest and most ugly girls. They all have a gig, and everyone is laughing behind your back. This is the Truth. TIT

no mather high educated, high so or what ever, they all have a ball no matter how much you pay. I would say the golden rule, is the more you pay, the more they deleted they do. 

Only if the man is too good for them .Treat them like

a Thai man treats them then they have some respect .

1 hour ago, marqus12 said:

Only if the man is too good for them .Treat them like

a Thai man treats them then they have some respect .

No wonder so many farangs die in Thailand under suspecious circumstances. You may have solved the mystery! 

Most men can not lower themselves to such a low life. But I guess many men think they can do in Thailand. Btw just to mention, the thai men I know personaly, is good men treating their family good, as they should do. My post was sarcastic, and directed to the op, who I believe is just a clickbate for TV. Always the same recipee, zero post, and a delicate theme!

11 hours ago, Hummin said:

My post was sarcastic, and directed to the op, who I believe is just a clickbate for TV. Always the same recipee, zero post, and a delicate theme!

I see a pattern:

1- very few posts, or first post ever, often

2- written in clumsy English with multiple grammatical errors (intentionally, it seems)

3- volitile topic, usually involving Thai woman

4- over the top scenarios

5- little to no engagement with the thread after original post

Must be good for business/traffic...?

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 2:53 PM, MarleyMarl said:

You are probably being used. In what scenario does your GF have sex with another man? Are you a cuckold? That is not the norm in Thailand.

How can you trust her, and why do you need to give her so much money? Doesn't she have a job? Or are you just an ATM for when you visit?

Don't be a fool, you know the truth deep down, move on.

Would you allow a western woman to do this?

Perfect reply MM , no need to look further. Back to road deaths.

On 12/20/2018 at 7:08 AM, BritManToo said:

Thai boyfriends,

Ex bfs in Thailand have visiting rights for sex.

Accept it, or move her somewhere her former boyfriend can't find her.

Some people only look at the negative things in life. Why doesn't the OP turn the negative into a positive scenario? He could be having a threesome with the gf and the ex-bf!! ????????

On 12/20/2018 at 4:11 PM, dennnis said:

I give my gf a lot of money ( almost 70k or 80k baht this year)

This is 6.000 bath per month. Not a lot by Thai gf standards.

In another words he has a whore not a gf. Nobody gives a real Thai gf money. A real gf works her own job and doesn't request any money from the bf.

On 12/20/2018 at 5:58 PM, Hummin said:

You obviously have very limited experience with Thai girls, or only hang around low-class Thai girls. But then again, you are paying for it as you mentioned above so they're not a gf but a whore.

5 hours ago, bbi1 said:

You obviously have very limited experience with Thai girls, or only hang around low-class Thai girls. But then again, you are paying for it as you mentioned above so they're not a gf but a whore.

Obviosly you did not catch the sarcasm in my post. 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:55 AM, Jimbo1964 said:

Run Forrest, Run !!!

running away is so easy . never felt  got true love ,honesty and care from partner in life but  know how to make money . hahaha.   it is just  i feel  she loves me and she is so happy when she is with me . so taking a chance to see how  it goes.

no I am not a troll .  To be fair to my GF  she has introduced her father , her sisters and brother to me .  I have drinks and dinner with  her family .  I don't think she or as a matter of fact any lady  will do that unless she mean something. 

On 12/20/2018 at 7:08 AM, BritManToo said:

Thai boyfriends,

Thai girlfriends,

Don't give her more than 2k, and then only the morning after.

The notion that someone along the line has fed you a rash of hogwash is understandable, but the fact you seem to believe it, amazes me.

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2018 at 4:20 PM, samsensam said:

Thai boyfriends,

really? this is your experience in thaland? you're living in a different thailand to me and dating totally different types of thai girls.

you need to get out of that bubble because the thailand i know is nothing like that.

Guys  , I am not generalizing this  but there is a section of thai  where  this is  kind of  true in the sense that the ex husbands  thinks  he has  visiting right for sex . I  faced this problem with my girlfriend .  and thai lady are complicated  they dont  report police  and   no matter what thai man do they take it in the back .  but they think  farang is the ATM  and  they always exploit farang's loneliness  . e.g there thai husband will not be giving penny to them  but there family , there relative ,  friends  expects   farang to build a castle for the princess.   

Archived