Carer Needed 3 Hours Per Day

Aaydium

I have a French friend in Bangkok who has stage 4 cancer and in need of a carer.

He's about to leave a medical retreat and will be living alone for the next few months because he needs to stay in Bangkok to finish his treatment.

He needs help with shopping, cleaning and other general house duties. Probably about 3 hours per day. He's French but speaks good English.

The carer also needs to speak some English. 

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Yes, do not use a nurse to do trivial things...it is a waste of her time and your money. Shop online, get delivery. Get a nursing assistant for simple medical matters...an 82 yo friend has a restaurant lady come in the mornings for a couple hours..pays her 8000 per month...it has worked great for him for several years, but I doubt she could check blood pressure...he says the sex is good, though.

8 hours ago, moontang said:

Yes, do not use a nurse to do trivial things...it is a waste of her time and your money. Shop online, get delivery. Get a nursing assistant for simple medical matters...an 82 yo friend has a restaurant lady come in the mornings for a couple hours..pays her 8000 per month...it has worked great for him for several years, but I doubt she could check blood pressure...he says the sex is good, though.

Ok thanks for the info, merry xmas!

On 12/23/2018 at 11:17 PM, jackdd said:

Cleaning as in cleaning the house in which case you are probably just looking for a maid, who will be cheaper than a nurse, or like personal hygiene?

It's mostly home cleaning and shopping, he might need help occasionally with personal things but he can basically manage by himself most of the time.

Archived