Toys for a 2 year old

Rc2702

What kind of toys do you get for a 2 year old.

If the age is recommended 3+ would you still get the child who is 2 a toy in that recommended 3+ age group.

My Mrs and my kid both seem to want one of these motorised cars but it's a 3+ recommendation.

He starts yelping when he sees these little vehicles.

Those cars are also controlled by remote control , as long as he can sit in the car , which he should be able to do at 2 , he can sit in the car and you can drive him around .

Theres a good selection and cheap price in a kids shop around Wollorot market

My 4 year old boy has only one thing on his mind cars from birth so I bought him a ride with VW Beatle 2 years ago  from tecnojelly massive lights engine noise radio it was superb except he hated it from day one never went in it never touched it so I sold it for half the money unused but he still love the box it came in if that helps???? 

7 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

My 4 year old boy has only one thing on his mind cars from birth so I bought him a ride with VW Beatle 2 years ago  from tecnojelly massive lights engine noise radio it was superb except he hated it from day one never went in it never touched it so I sold it for half the money unused but he still love the box it came in if that helps???? 

I just don't want to buy the kid something which may impede his walking and balance. He walks and runs well but he looks a bit suspect with steps still. I don't see many kids with these motorsaround here either and I don't like the idea of him appearing spoilt or something like that. Just one kid with one round here and he just turned 4.

I have a two year old playing with all those toys with three year old recommendations, absolutely no problems if you keep your eyes on your kid. It's a hysterical thing due to the toy manufacturers hedging from being sued in case a child gets hurt. Again, just keep your eyes on your kids.

Archived