Storage units for motorcycles pattaya

I used to know a couple of guys who found a cheap bungalow to rent and stashed all their gear there when they were away. Pretty cheap as it was a bit of a dump, one room plus bathroom. They found a room with no windows,furniture or air con. One door in and out. Cost 2000 a month which they split fifty fifty.

Got to be the easiest option but you need to spend a few days finding the right place.

I used to know a couple of guys who found a cheap bungalow to rent and stashed all their gear there when they were away. Pretty cheap as it was a bit of a dump, one room plus bathroom. They found a room with no windows,furniture or air con. One door in and out. Cost 2000 a month which they split fifty fifty.
Got to be the easiest option but you need to spend a few days finding the right place.
Thats not bad.. is electricity included? And do they have a private mail box address?

On 12/22/2018 at 9:48 PM, maxiano acosta said:

You mean leave the motorbike inside the apartment next to the tv and kitchen and bedroom?...
I dont think most apartments will allow that..

If so it would have to be in the ground level floor.

No TV, no bedroom, no kitchen, no private mail box;

A Thai hong,  

Typically ~ B2000, electric extra.

Yes ground floor would definitely be a lot easier.

No TV, no bedroom, no kitchen, no private mail box;
A Thai hong,  
Typically ~ B2000, electric extra.
Yes ground floor would definitely be a lot easier.
This seems like a really good idea for storage but im afraid that while im gone someone might brake in and take stuff..
Can i install internet with cameras or that might just be too much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived