BANGKOK 23 January 2019 20:29
rooster59

Authorities investigate after online firestorm about travel rip-offs in Krabi

At the airport, there should be lots of video cameras, so it would be easy to see the incident and identify the ripoff artist. There is no mention of reviewing video so the "investigation" seems to be incomplete. Is this just another attempt to cover-up reality ?

• Like 1

At Krabi Airport you cannot fail to see the advertised prices, virtually everywhere is clearly priced.

Taxis rarely use meters as price has been quoted and paid for before you get in , that being said they are overpriced, and you only have the slow bus as an option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What amazes me is that tourists and foreigners complain continuously about overpricing ,but no one reacts.

Thai people complain and authorities investigate.

• Haha 2

You take the bus 100/120 baht - they drove faster than most everything on the roads - never again 

rather pay 300 from airport to home feel safe and with aircon 

19 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Thai people i am afraid simply cannot help themselves from doing this,recently i found out my Wife had taken commision from the builders who built our wall,and the expensive furniture shop where i purchased furniture for the new house,and possibly the air con units,no point confronting her as of course she will deny it, very dissapointing,any future works i shall ensure she has nothing to do with,relationship is on hold,no biggy as she lives at her mothers the whole reason i have built the house. Okay i am fairly well off and give her a decent monthly allowance,but to me what she has done is wrong,of course she as a Thai see's no problem,how the hell can you ever change such ingrained attitudes.

Been there, Done that, Worn the tshirt 

• Like 1

We had a young couple come to stay in our apartment the other day and they had been staying over there Ao Nang and Kho Lanta they said it was quiet