BANGKOK 23 January 2019 20:59
KhunProletariat

White Skinned Girls vs Dark Skinned Girls.

When I first arrived here over 10 years ago I was obsessed with the beautiful dark skin of many of the Thai ladies. I used to compliment them on their skin and told them how western men and women pay good money to get skin like theirs (even though my compliment was met with considerable confusion from most of the girls). Then after a few years my eyes suddenly changed, I was no longer attracted to the dark skinned girls anymore, it was the half Chinese girl dressed in her office attire that was catching my eye. 

What happened here? When I first arrived I would not have given these ThaiChi girls a 2nd look but now they are all I can think about. They are truly stunning (and mostly well off) to the point where it is now becoming an obsession. I have yet to crack the nut though and doubt that I ever will, as these kind of girls only go for extremely wealthy Thai men.

Has anybody had any experience with these girls? Where they all that? Which do you prefer?

I would be very interested in hearing any genuine stories from a foreigner that has managed what seems a very difficult task.

KP.

Edited by KhunProletariat
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

You were a racist 10 years ago and still are only the color of your racism has changed.  Typical Thai now. 

Why is it racist to be attracted to a girl of a certain color? So does that mean that all the Thai girls in LOS attracted to foreigners are also racist because they like white skin? Your response makes no sense at all. I am also attracted to Afro Caribbean girls and Latinos. Who am I being racist towards in that scenario?

Edited by KhunProletariat
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You want to know what its like having sex with a pretty hi-so white Chinese/Thai woman rather than an Issan bar-girl ?

Pretty much the same , if you are a bit drunk and the lights are switched off  

Surely the latter is cheaper.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

Why is it racist to be attracted to a girl of a certain color? So does that mean that all the Thai girls in LOS attracted to foreigners are also racist because they like white skin? Your response makes no sense at all. I am also attracted to Afro Caribbean girls and Latinos. Who am I being racist towards in that scenario?

Thai girls are not attracted to white skin, they are attracted to money.

That could be a Farang, Nippon or chocolate  man....... they are not particular, they are not racist (with the exception of 5heir choice of words to differentiate).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

It's why blacks have a difficult time in Thailand.  Thais are racist.  Check out how many dark Issan girls you see in the Thai news shows. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, totally thaied up said:

My wife is half Thai and half Chinese. Her Mum is full-blood Chinese and dad was a rich landowner years ago before he just wasted his life living a lazy dream of doing nothing and attending Chicken and Cow fights. They still have lots of land but hell, if he would have done something productive with his life instead of living off his wife and lands, they would have been very, very wealthy now.

There is nothing different between any of these girls. My wife was very white when I met her but now she is darker skinned due to the long distance Motorcycle rides we sometimes go on. She changed a lot to fit my ways of living. Yet, she is still the same as any Thai girl I have met over the years but we just get on better then most I met and we married.

I never gave a hell about any of this 'type of girl' or skin tone- I just wanted to meet a nice girl.

I agree with you.  The OP was obsessed with dark skinned girls now he has changed to white skinned girls and he thinks he's not a racist. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Thai girls are not attracted to white skin, they are attracted to money.

That could be a Farang, Nippon or chocolate  man....... they are not particular, they are not racist (with the exception of 5heir choice of words to differentiate).

Thais like white skin.  There are a million skin care products available in Thailand and not in your country to bleach out your skin.  They even bleach out their underarms. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharktooth said:

She rides your motorbike in the buff?

Typical biker chic eh?  Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't fall. 

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

It's why blacks have a difficult time in Thailand.  Thais are racist.  Check out how many dark Issan girls you see in the Thai news shows. 

Right ok. I still fail to see how I am racist though from my original post. Maybe you can conjure up something in the next 10 minutes or so..

2 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

She rides your motorbike in the buff?

No, she is pretty fat so I think it would turn off most the motorist and I would most likely get a fine I could not pay off. No, just her face and hands are darker. I have just bought a full face helmet with a full visor to protect her face from the sun. I should have done this originally. I had loads of skin cancers burnt off this year, so I am pretty paranoid about the sun now