Ordering CBD online

bananafarang

Has anybody tried to order CBD oil online to Thailand? What is the local law regarding CBD oil? This oil is from cannabis plant but doesn't have the psychedelic effect its cousin THC has.  It is widely used for medicinal purpose for insomnia, anxiety, depression, pain, etc. 

Mike

Cannabis in all forms, including CBD  is still currently illegal in Thailand and trying to bring it in by mail could lead to serious penalties.

Cannabis products (probably including CBD) expected to be legalized for medical use in the near future, but with controls i.e. not over the counter and probably still illegal to import.

• 10 months later...
Just now, Sheryl said:

It is now legal IF you have a license issued by a doctor. Law changed in April of this year.

I just saw that your previous reply was 2018 - ???? i just saw that, plus I would suspect that the importation (with a permit or not) would be still illegal?

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

Note therein:

"Speaking the other way around, the regulation currently bans imports of 99%-pure CBD oil made from cannabis for a period of five years from the date the regulation came into effect on September 2, 2019. Any imports during the banned five-year period continue to be illegal narcotics."

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 9:51 PM, plfomylo said:

it is legal now, please update your ridiculous replies !

no its not legal, I just came from custom office Leam Chabang, good luck I decided not to accept box with botlles, otherwise big penalty and go jail.

Archived