True wireless earbuds

Henryford

Although i have previously been unsure about the use of wireless earbuds i thought i would give them a try. I bought a set of TWS X10s from Lazada at 1400 baht (I later found out you can buy them for 900 baht direct from China). I must say i was impressed with them. They paired up quickly, they were a comfortable fit and the sound was very good. Came in a nice rechargeable box. I was so impressed i am considering buying one of the name brands Bose, Samsung, Jabra etc but they are much more expensive @ 7000 baht. Can i ask if anyone has one of these and are they worth 8x a brand like TWS. Usually it pays to buy a quality item but hard to see what you get for so much more.

I got some bose with noise canceling. For me its worth it but it all depends on how much you use them and what it is worth to you. 

I got the bose cq30 and I think they are great. Use them for exercise (dont seem to mind the sweating and computer work and pair them to my TV)

I got some bose with noise canceling. For me its worth it but it all depends on how much you use them and what it is worth to you. 

I got the bose cq30 and I think they are great. Use them for exercise (dont seem to mind the sweating and computer work and pair them to my TV)
In cases such as this where the item is so small, you could order these from Amazon in the states and have them shipped here and pay duty and still get them cheaper

Sent from my Star Trek Communicator.

I ordered a pair for the missus about 3 weeks ago from Aliexpress after watching the blazing reviews on YouTube - nothing but the best for my wife (while I’m comparing the senheiser or Sony models).

Not only do they have a carry box, they are fully featured, you touch the buds to advance/rewind tracks and to operate you voice assistant. 

Now 3 weeks later all the YT tech reviewers have worker out the TWS i10s have reversed channels, apparently the new model with the bigger pictures on the box have had the channels swapped to the correct way. Others comment on the short battery life, especially in colder climates and audio dropout of course, it’s a successful chinese copy, so there’s another factory producing clones of the original i10 

This guy seems pretty clued up, he’s in Shenzhen trawling the markets .. he outlines the differences and there’s even an channel test on his website. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived