Nana Screw nut and bolt shop

Kiniyeow

Is this place closed or did they possibly move somewhere?  I'm talking about the place just East of the Ping river on Charoen Muang road on the North side of the street.  I drove by this area last week and did not see it open.  I didn't have time to stop at the time, so I don't know if there were any signs posted or not.  They always seemed to have those hard to find items there.

There are actually several different Nana Screw shops around town, (I've been to at least 3).  I've been to the one at the NE corner of the moat several times and they do have a selection of standard nut and bolts there, but it is mostly a tool shop.  I'm specifically looking for the Nut and bolt shop.

There are actually several different Nana Screw shops around town, (I've been to at least 3).  I've been to the one at the NE corner of the moat several times and they do have a selection of standard nut and bolts there, but it is mostly a tool shop.  I'm specifically looking for the Nut and bolt shop.

Only 2 and the one on Charoenmuang is not one of them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Last time I was at the one on the North side of the moat, they were directing me to the other store, north from the NE corner, for better selection.  The DeWalt promo girls were the best thing since the phillips-head.

Good place for hardware, but none of the tools are priced...always a PIA, but good when there is a rare sale.

"Is this place closed or did they possibly move somewhere?  I'm talking about the place just East of the Ping river on Charoen Muang road on the North side of the street.  I drove by this area last week and did not see it open.  I didn't have time to stop at the time, so I don't know if there were any signs posted or not.  They always seemed to have those hard to find items there."

Thats the Chinese owned place, best in town for 1 or a thousand of nuts, bolts, washer and general tools.

Very helpful staff no matter how small an order you want.

john

On 12/23/2018 at 8:18 PM, jonwilly said:

"Is this place closed or did they possibly move somewhere?  I'm talking about the place just East of the Ping river on Charoen Muang road on the North side of the street.  I drove by this area last week and did not see it open.  I didn't have time to stop at the time, so I don't know if there were any signs posted or not.  They always seemed to have those hard to find items there."

Thats the Chinese owned place, best in town for 1 or a thousand of nuts, bolts, washer and general tools.

Very helpful staff no matter how small an order you want.

john

Thats very possibly the best fixings shop in Thailand. I have even been for special fixings there that other posters on the housing forum have been looking for without success and posted them on.

You wouldnt ever get me to go to Nana screw even if stuff was free. Absolutely have no time asking for prices on everything. Well they are still there but i dont know how!

Not quite in the same league as Nana Screw or my favourite, the place that Jonwilly is describing, but there is a shop called 168 on Mahidol Road just a few metres before the bridge over the river as you head towards Airport Plaza that is worth a look if it's closer than the others.  They just upgraded their signage and it's visible from either direction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 10:15 AM, Greenside said:

Not quite in the same league as Nana Screw or my favourite, the place that Jonwilly is describing, but there is a shop called 168 on Mahidol Road just a few metres before the bridge over the river as you head towards Airport Plaza that is worth a look if it's closer than the others.  They just upgraded their signage and it's visible from either direction.

Thanks for mentioning 168 shop, it is a helpful place

Archived