Immigration Phayao

peterpan2501

Hi, i live 50% in a village outside Phayao and rest in Pattaya because when i was arriving here no had Immigration. I Always made my Visas and 90 Day reports in Pattaya. Do anyone have experience with the Immigration in Phayao? Thanks for your answers...PP

Hot damn man, how do you cope with all that many replies ???? ... then again just goes to show you choose the right place for some real R&R up there ... 

Phayao immi is okay now, just into their 3rd year of existence if I'm not mistaken - meaning requests for contribution in 'funding the (office-)furniture' etc. are no longer an issue. Small joint but sometimes pretty busy with mainly Burmese guest-workers, staff is okay with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions, the latter apparently been moved back-office ...

90 day rep no problem, just expect to (still) be asked for a full set of passport copies (as in: all pages) plus the filled form. Copyshop almost vis-a-vis, a bit to the right, 1min walk, 1 THB per page.
But depending on how far you're away from metropolis you might want to ask beforehand (Tel. 05407 7876) when/which days their boss is in for final signature where needed (like extension of stay etc.) because if not you would be asked to come pick up your pp the next day which sure is a pain in the rear if you have to travel like 80, 90 klicks or more one way ... 

Also do the TM30 (address rep) - and best keep the receipt-slip with your pp - 'cause you will most likely be asked for it when showing up for pretty much anything & if not having done it get fined ... 

Cheers 

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2018 at 11:33 AM, peterpan2501 said:

Thanks for your usefull answer.

This mean for me that i still do my Visas and 90 Days in Pattaya because i think its more easy.

Officially you should do a new TM30 whenever you switch location and then you can do your 90-day report wherever you happen to be when it's due.

The 90-day report needs to be done in the province shown on your TM30.

My experience of Phayao Immigration is that, although it's small, waiting times are short, the officers (usually female) are friendly, helpful and efficient.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived