BANGKOK
Banana7

Precautions for a Farang

On 5/22/2019 at 2:53 PM, wgdanson said:

Five past eight.

in the morning, I guess 555

On 5/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, Silk Ao Nang said:

Please ignore all the above negative posts. These People clearly have no idea!

I have lived and worked in Krabi for over 10 years. It is far safer than many places in Thailand and the rest of the world.

Perhaps if the above posters had actually spent any time here in Krabi, they would have a clue.

It is a wonderful and safe place. If you want trouble you can find it I am sure. That goes for most places in this world! Do not let a bunch of negative nags tell you otherwise.

Thank You

in order to be able to sell condo units you can't make any negative comments, that's understandable. FYI, I lived & worked in Ao Nang for over 4 years, never had a problem and never made a negative comment about Ao Nang, guess you and a couple others don't understand sarcasm jokes, pity, pity

On 5/23/2019 at 11:32 AM, Mavideol said:

in order to be able to sell condo units you can't make any negative comments, that's understandable. FYI, I lived & worked in Ao Nang for over 4 years, never had a problem and never made a negative comment about Ao Nang, guess you and a couple others don't understand sarcasm jokes, pity, pity

I think most people do understand sarcasm, and it does have a place on forums, unfortunately for you, trolling doesn't so why do it?

• Thanks 1

Most of the replies to OP question were really stupid and immature. The lady asked a reasonable question. Then the stupid people replied.

Sarcasm has its place for sure.. But silly comments like "it's a death zone" really isn't helping anyone. If your bored... get off TVF and get some fresh air pumping through your silly mind. Go for a walk! 

1. Most of the building have a mold problems and septic tank under the main floor which smells. If you have allergies you can forget Krabi.

2. Locals are not friendly to farangs. At all. Expect problems, rip offs, bigotry.