List Of Countries I Can Apply Visa From Thailand

Hello how are you all hope everyone doing great this forum is amazing helped me a lot and saved my a lot time  i just want a list of countries i can apply for tourist visa,whom doesn't require hometown submission i'm holding Pakistani Passport 

There are none nearby that will normally do it.

The embassy in Kuala Lumpur may do it but it takes 4 weeks to process your application. I have seen reports of people sending the paperwork to them ahead of doing the application. I suggest you contact them about it.

If they wish, they can apply for visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. However, at least 4 weeks must be allowed for the visa applications to be processed.      

Source: http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/8911

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 10:20 AM, ubonjoe said:

There are none nearby that will normally do it.

The embassy in Kuala Lumpur may do it but it takes 4 weeks to process your application. I have seen reports of people sending the paperwork to them ahead of doing the application. I suggest you contact them about it.

Source: http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/8911

i think you misunderstood my question before i apply for LAOS visa from Thailand while i was on my tourist visa i would like to know which other countries can provide me visa like that 

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should of mentioned you want a to apply for a visa for Laos.

Moved to the visas for other countries forum where your topic belongs.

im really sorry but i wanted to know for which countries i can apply tourist visa from Thailand even tho i have tourist visa of thailand

Archived