Roi Et Immigration 1yr marriage extn.

Andycoops

Completed my 10th 1year marriage extn at the Roi Et office this morning, using the embassy letter for income. 

All done and dusted in 1 hour for 1900 THB.

No mention that as of the 1st Jan this method is no longer being accepted and that I would be required next year to have proof of funds in a Thai bank account, of either 400k or 40k monthly.

As I currently understand to be the case.

Perhaps upon my return in a couple of weeks time to get the extn in my passport it will be interesting to see if they say something then.

8 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

Completed my 10th 1year marriage extn at the Roi Et office this morning, using the embassy letter for income. 

All done and dusted in 1 hour for 1900 THB.

No mention that as of the 1st Jan this method is no longer being accepted and that I would be required next year to have proof of funds in a Thai bank account, of either 400k or 40k monthly.

As I currently understand to be the case.

Perhaps upon my return in a couple of weeks time to get the extn in my passport it will be interesting to see if they say something then.

Letters will be accepted for 6 months from date of issues. As of January 1 UK, USA, and Aussie embassy stop issuing these letters. Personally know an individual that got his letter December 19 and his extension is not due tell February and immigration has said not a problem.

Who told you with authority the income verification letters will not be accepted after January 1???????  Either post a source or ask mods to delete your post as it will cause a panic with good reason.  A lot is at stake to be jerking around with false information.

1 hour ago, ThaiWai said:

Who told you with authority the income verification letters will not be accepted after January 1???????  Either post a source or ask mods to delete your post as it will cause a panic with good reason.  A lot is at stake to be jerking around with false information.

What post are you referring??, none of the above say the letters will not be accepted after Jan 1 - one poster mentioned US, UK, AUS will STOP issuing letters on 1 Jan..............get a grip man.

On 12/25/2018 at 12:36 PM, khwaibah said:

Letters will be accepted for 6 months from date of issues. As of January 1 UK, USA, and Aussie embassy stop issuing these letters. Personally know an individual that got his letter December 19 and his extension is not due tell February and immigration has said not a problem.

Let's see what happens when he goes in Feb. TiT

I await the report.

23 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

What post are you referring??, none of the above say the letters will not be accepted after Jan 1

It was sort of implied when the O/P said:

On 12/25/2018 at 12:23 PM, Andycoops said:

No mention that as of the 1st Jan this method is no longer being accepted

Archived