Wash and Dry coin operated commercial machines finally in Pattaya

marinediscoking

I am amazed at how many of these have opened in the last year, many copies of otteri are all over. The good thing is my laundry is washed and dried within an hour. I would guess 90% thai's use this to foreigners as I rarely see another one in these places. 

I haven't heard of mostly thai's hand washing their own closes over using a machine. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Leaver said:

Another girl I know works in factory.  Same as above.  Can buy or pay, but doesn't. 

And my partner, who doesn't have a job, happily chucks the majority of the laundry into my Samsung and gets on with something else! She does seem to do a subset of the laundry by hand, I think it is some small items. We got big bed-sheets, impossible to do by hand. 

We have two machines, one small top loader in the pool pump room and a big Samsung machine in our staff house. wife uses them both, AND  a small bowl for washing delicate things

20 hours ago, Leaver said:

Ok, so, in general, it looks like the Thai girls use a machine for most of the washing, but definitely hand wash certain items. 

When I fist moved I inherited one of the cheap top loader machines, with 2 tubs, one for wash, one to spin. My Mrs hated it and always complained, saying it was dirty inside. Much happier with the Samsung front loader/ auto. 

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

When I fist moved I inherited one of the cheap top loader machines, with 2 tubs, one for wash, one to spin. My Mrs hated it and always complained, saying it was dirty inside. Much happier with the Samsung front loader/ auto. 

Even if the Samsung was new, tell her it was secondhand, and watch the death stare you get.  ????

Archived