food grade netting - rope for roast

robblok

The title says it all actually, does anyone has any idea where i can buy food grade netting or rope to make my own roast so I don't have to buy the premade stuff but can make it myself ?

I  know its available in my country, havent really looked for it but has anyone seen it at a bit Tops, or maybe Big C ?

Thank you so much, my English is not bad but i would never have imagined seaching for butchers twine.

I might look at my home country too as they got it netted (not just rope) there. But for now this is a great solution. Thank you so much.

Edit (its all outside Thailand so getting it on lazada or letting my parents post it is the same thing)

19 minutes ago, robblok said:

Thank you so much, my English is not bad but i would never have imagined seaching for butchers twine.

I might look at my home country too as they got it netted (not just rope) there. But for now this is a great solution. Thank you so much.

Edit (its all outside Thailand so getting it on lazada or letting my parents post it is the same thing)

Most of Lazada's stuff has free shipping.  I bought some a long time ago and shipping was free and once here lazada posted it EMS which was also free.  I think that it came from China.

Just now, wayned said:

Most of Lazada's stuff has free shipping.  I bought some a long time ago and shipping was free and once here lazada posted it EMS which was also free.  I think that it came from China.

That might then still be a good option. I will look more into it. I really thank you for your help. I would have prefered netting as I am new at this and just want to make some roasts as part of a new diet. (Roasts are easy to prepare and eat from for a longer time so ideal to keep track of what i eat)

It's avaiable on ebay from china with free shipping.  Here's an example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Meters-14-Holes-Butchers-Roast-Beef-Meat-Storage-Net-Meat-Sausage-Cooking-Tool/392195891495?hash=item5b50b26127:g:acgAAOSwU65cGIxv:rk:1:pf:0

Just go to ebay and input "butcher meat netting" and you'll get a variety of products.

20 minutes ago, wayned said:

It's avaiable on ebay from china with free shipping.  Here's an example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Meters-14-Holes-Butchers-Roast-Beef-Meat-Storage-Net-Meat-Sausage-Cooking-Tool/392195891495?hash=item5b50b26127:g:acgAAOSwU65cGIxv:rk:1:pf:0

Just go to ebay and input "butcher meat netting" and you'll get a variety of products.

Thank you so much.. i ordered it.. your helping a lot. Thanks for being so helpful. 

Archived