AIS add-on renewing unsolicited

mahtin

First rant: the 1175 helpline, press 2 for other languages squawks only in Thai.

Second: a promoted 29 baht for 24 hours' internet *686*24# works, but days later is renewing itself daily.

I'm up country over the new year and would like to know how to stop it when I go back.

Since the helpline is no help, can anyone suggest a solution?

TIA

You can do it from My Ais either via the app or login onto the website linked above. I had some wallpaper addon that I'd never subscribed to, this was on my mifi data sim, so no idea how it got there. Took a while to locate the extra service, but once found easy enough to unsubscribe/turn off.

3 hours ago, mahtin said:

First rant: the 1175 helpline, press 2 for other languages squawks only in Thai.

the people at AIS 1175 speak perfect English. Just calmly tell them what you want. 

they can change text messages to English. Stop spam.

And online access you can get any package they offer. just enter your phone number at log in and receive a OTP then log in.

I use a banking app to "top up" and you can change your package anytime you want.

Joe’s post #4 is all you need.
Sign in with your cell number.
Drop down list, your package and cancel package.

I did it a while ago as I had a recurring package and went back to the uk for 6 weeks.
Just signed up again when I came back using the number for that particular package.

Hey, thanks for the responses.

Evidently I am missing something, as when invited to press 2 for other languages, duly done, continues in Thai.

Not a phone person, me.

Will indeed go with Joe. Thank you.

Bear in mind that you are in fact subscribing to Viu Premium with 1 Mbps unlimited data over 24 hours for 31.03 baht with that package.

If you want just the data package(non-recurring) it will begin with *777*

e.g. *777*620# for 4 Mbps unlimited 31.03 baht

Archived