2019 Aerox ABS black

2long

If I have a choice of colours for motorbike I go with bright shiny colours,  better visibility = save your ass ... ! Black is at the bottom of my list.

Unfortunately my current one is not quite shiny,  but not much choice when buying 2nd hand...  

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 5:01 PM, Agusts said:

If I have a choice of colours for motorbike I go with bright shiny colours,  better visibility = save your ass ... ! Black is at the bottom of my list.

True.

Some science suggests that

hi-viz/white helmet is more important 

than bike color.

6 hours ago, 2long said:

Ok, the 2019 colours are now available, and although I really wanted a black one I am more than happy with the blue/grey.
https://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/commuter/aerox-155-2019/overview

Goy.jpg

What price is that version selling for now ? What tyres are they running as standard ?

I'm looking to get a new runaround too ????????

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, 2long said:

76,000 with on the road costs. I paid 72,500.

140 rear tyre. The specs are on that link.

Hi,

I don't suppose you brought it for that price in Pattaya did you? If so where? 

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Treebeard said:

Hi,

I don't suppose you brought it for that price in Pattaya did you? If so where? 

Thank you.

I checked with him as well. That price was in Bangkok. You can't get any discounts in Pattaya. If anyone knows where tell me, i am looking to buy soon.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:48 AM, Henryford said:

I checked with him as well. That price was in Bangkok. You can't get any discounts in Pattaya. If anyone knows where tell me, i am looking to buy soon.

I asked the price of a standard version at Mityon and they said, if I recall correctly, BHT65,900. When I showed him the Yamaha web page with BHT64,400, he said "that is BKK price" I could not believe it, and had to stop myself laughing!!

2018 Black and Gray ABS version here (love it).

A must in my book (and my only real complaint about the bike in it's stock form) is to change out the puny little 4 Litre fuel tank and upgrade to a 8.2 Liter welded aluminum tank.  1 hour self install with just basic tools. 

Bought mine from a trusted dealer in Bangkok who sent it same day via Kerry Express.  pm me if you want more info on the tank or where to get one.  (I am only a happy customer - no affiliation whatsoever).

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, MeePeeMai said:

2018 Black and Gray ABS version here (love it).

A must in my book (and my only real complaint about the bike in it's stock form) is to change out the puny little 4 Litre fuel tank and upgrade to a 8.2 Liter welded aluminum tank.  1 hour self install with just basic tools. 

Bought mine from a trusted dealer in Bangkok who sent it same day via Kerry Express.  pm me if you want more info on the tank or where to get one.  (I am only a happy customer - no affiliation whatsoever).

Hi,

Does this bigger tank take away from the underseat storage?

What's the experience of owners with knee clearance?  Earlier threads suggested bodywork hits knees, and my brief experience included knee bashing when getting on and off - but it was only a short ride.

Do you get used to it?

(I'm 183 cm - so not exceptionally tall)

16 hours ago, Kinnock said:

What's the experience of owners with knee clearance?  Earlier threads suggested bodywork hits knees, and my brief experience included knee bashing when getting on and off - but it was only a short ride.

Do you get used to it?

Once the calluses form you'll be fine.

Archived