Best New Tablet.

NoshowJones

4 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

So download and convert onto your PC, as mp3s. Put them all up on Google or One Drive, and they are available anywhere any time any day (Martini). Or you can transfer mp3s via USB onto your Huawei. Sorted.

Thanks. I will give it a go when I see my friend who is a lot more computer literate than me.

40 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I have a PC of my own. Anyway, that's the problem, I have downloaded music on to every device I have had and had no problem, but my Huawei will not accept downloads.

heard they have spy software!!!! lot of countries banning their products

11 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

heard they have spy software!!!! lot of countries banning their products

I am very pleased with my Huawei Y9, and I have sweet FA for them to spy on me. Unless watching Man City is a crime !

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Thanks, but my Huawei smartphone would not accept downloads. Everytime I try this notice comes up "This device has either stopped responding or has been dis connected". That is the reason I will never again buy any Huaweis.

That doesnt sound like a download error from Youtube at all. It sounds like a USB error or other local data transfer error. Try using another method of transferring your data. Or back up all your data and do a full factory reset of the phone.

On 12/28/2018 at 5:41 PM, KittenKong said:

Personally I wouldnt have an Apple product as a gift. Once bought you never stop paying for it, and repairs are expensive. I would always choose a phone or tablet that uses Android OS.

I think it is unwise to discount Chinese brands as even if you buy Japanese or Korean the odds are the device will have been made in China, probably by the same factory that makes the Japanese and Korean ones (and the Apple ones for that matter).

For 6000B you arent going to have much to choose from though. What size screen do you want, and what will you be doing with it?

It's even very stupid to discard Chinese brands, that are the biggest sellers in the world, and certainly better quality/value than any idiot Samsung electronics. Xiaomi seems to sell some of the best and a lot cheaper than Samsung. I also think that only idiots buy Apple, but there are many it seems ????

5 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

With an iPad, it's a nightmare placing the cursor where you need it to be.

I too found it frustrating trying to moving the cursor around when typing until I found out that In iOS 12, if you touch the space bar and hold for a moment, it will allow you to freely move the cursor around like using a track pad. Works when typing on an iPhone also. Very easy and precise.

3 hours ago, moreem said:

It's even very stupid to discard Chinese brands, that are the biggest sellers in the world, and certainly better quality/value than any idiot Samsung electronics. Xiaomi seems to sell some of the best and a lot cheaper than Samsung. I also think that only idiots buy Apple, but there are many it seems ????

Seriously? I think you need to read more.
1. Chinese products very rarely get pushed OS or any other pushed updates.

2. Huawei has been blacklisted from all government contracts by 'the five eyes' due to security concerns, the same as DJI drones have been banned by many national military groups for its habit of transmitting your location back to Beijing (along with images and video). Even their Osmo steadycam reports back to Beijing every time you turn it on.

8 hours ago, Yme said:

Seriously? I think you need to read more.
1. Chinese products very rarely get pushed OS or any other pushed updates.

2. Huawei has been blacklisted from all government contracts by 'the five eyes' due to security concerns, the same as DJI drones have been banned by many national military groups for its habit of transmitting your location back to Beijing (along with images and video). Even their Osmo steadycam reports back to Beijing every time you turn it on.

Call me paranoid, however as Heller says: Just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they arent out to get you.

Carrying it out further, Pynchon writes: "Paranoids are not paranoid because they're paranoid, but because they keep putting themselves, <deleted> idiots, deliberately into paranoid situations".

With those two pithy sayings in mind I give you the following:

Huawei and ZTE and all the other Chinese phone companies are a tool of the Chinese government in their efforts of social control. If they so choose, whats on your phone is theirs.

In light of the fact that the US NSA monitors every bit of data generated everywhere on the planet, encrypted or not, I chose not to put myself in another situation.

An unnecessary insulting post removed along with response.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I have an ipad air 2 and was going to get the wife a new ipad to replace her old one but as she never uses it much I decided to look at cheaper models. Some asus zenpads were not to bad as was a Samsung tab but in the end I went for a Lenovo tab 4 I think its called. Was highly surprised when I went to set it up for her as good looking , good screen pictures and colour and sound was excellent . Think I paid 5700 bht or something for it from lazada with free screen protector and a case. Is about same size as ipad mini . She's delighted with it . I think few thousand bht more you get bigger screen and higher resolution.

Archived