Foreigner woman caught on video spray painting road in Rawai

rooster59

Russians Russians Russians,

one couple was beating up some indians without reason,

one killed three in a road crash,

another wiped himself and his wife out

2 weeks ago some russian Jap Bike Racer wanted to challenge me on Sukhumvit rd and disappeared on one wheel into the dense traffic after I fully ignored him. His chick was sitting on the back with pants on that could be considered as T-String.

Another couple went in Bikini into Big-C and as I told them friendly they could end up in trouble the reply was fuc* you!

Loy Krathong a group of 6 managed to rape a buffet of 40 meters within 1hr leaving piles of uneaten food on their table. 

What these are Russians thinking (if they are even capable to do) they come for holiday, spending 10 baht for a tourist map to safe 20 for a baht bus and own the country?

I really start to believe what many already say, Russians are the low life individuals in the world.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russian woman arrested for ‘tagging’ Phuket roads

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1546152408_1-org.jpg

The woman, 34-year-old Anastasyia Serebryanskaya, was recorded on video in the act of painting on the road, with the video posted online.

PHUKET: Police have arrested a Russian woman for spray painting graffiti on public roads in Nai Harn, at the southern end of Phuket.

The arrest follows Rawai Mayor Aroon Solos filing a formal complaint with the Chalong Police at 8am yesterday (Dec 29) reporting the woman defacing the road near Nai Harm Lake, in Moo 7 Rawai.

That complaint followed the woman, 34-year-old Anastasyia Serebryanskaya, being recorded on video in the act of painting on the road, with the video posted online.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-woman-arrested-for-tagging-phuket-roads-69842.php#HQLMggvwqcIQDO7P.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-12-31
39 minutes ago, See Will said:

Russians Russians Russians,

one couple was beating up some indians without reason,

one killed three in a road crash,

another wiped himself and his wife out

2 weeks ago some russian Jap Bike Racer wanted to challenge me on Sukhumvit rd and disappeared on one wheel into the dense traffic after I fully ignored him. His chick was sitting on the back with pants on that could be considered as T-String.

Another couple went in Bikini into Big-C and as I told them friendly they could end up in trouble the reply was fuc* you!

Loy Krathong a group of 6 managed to rape a buffet of 40 meters within 1hr leaving piles of uneaten food on their table. 

What these are Russians thinking (if they are even capable to do) they come for holiday, spending 10 baht for a tourist map to safe 20 for a baht bus and own the country?

I really start to believe what many already say, Russians are the low life individuals in the world.

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

6 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Destruction of public property, but also  a likely cause of  injury or death. Consider that people may slow down to read the message and cause a crash. Others may be distracted and drive into someone.

Well, i have been taught to respect elderly people, so i won't comment on this post :coffee1:

21 hours ago, Guitar God said:

I paint roads here all the time. I’ll make an X before all the potholes in the road to my house so I can see and avoid the potholes that caused ฿20,000 damage to my suspension. 

try slowing down

Archived