Foreigner woman caught on video spray painting road in Rawai

rooster59

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to Rusaia and the communist rule had turned very large parts of aociety and the people into intellectual garbage...its a shame......the sab thing is she hangs out with gangsters who will be aure to exert retribution  ....its just a matter of time.......

5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

No different?

Really?

LOCK her up with the other critters who break the law, hit her with a heafty fine and then Deport her at her own cost or she stays Licked-up til VLAD sends some of his old KGB mates To bust her out.

40 minutes ago, Kolantaman said:

I have been to Rusaia and the communist rule had turned very large parts of aociety and the people into intellectual garbage...its a shame......the sab thing is she hangs out with gangsters who will be aure to exert retribution  ....its just a matter of time.......

I find it difficult to imagine one of the few Russian tourists of the Communist era doing this sort of thing.

This is Yeltsins delinquent child.

A daughter of avaricious chaos.

Give her a toothbrush and some soap and tell her to clean it off, that's what they gave to us at RAF St Athens  one time when we made a mess on one of the barracks corridors

Anybody decypher her cryptic writing yet?  Attractive girl well on her way to being a overweight middle aged Russian hag, bless her heart. Must do some jail time or more will keep coming to deface whatever strikes their fancy. 

3 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

I am horrified by the magnitude of her crime.. 

Yup-it's a biggie alright.In fact it completely overshadows the earthquake,road death toll and the fact that Team Thailand placed two astronauts and  a soi dog on the Moon yesterday...

7 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yup-it's a biggie alright.In fact it completely overshadows the earthquake,death toll and the fact that Team Thailand placed two astronauts and  a soi dog on the Moon yesterday...

Mobilised and entire police force, and 50 % of the meager  TV MIPS.

7 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

Goodness what a pile of nonsense. There are good and bad in every country, Thailand included. There is such a thing as positive influence as well my friend which you obviously did not even think about when typing your response.

This women clearly should be punished for what she did, I actually cannot see why she did it, but anyway it would be illegal in most places I am sure, however the punishment should fit the crime.

Archived