Foreigner woman caught on video spray painting road in Rawai

rooster59

Just trying to promote her IG account and SPA. Promotes Thailand a little as well as far as I can see looking at her IG pictures.  Harmless, just self-centered. 1,000 baht fine. Move along, the paint will wear off shortly.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ulic said:

Just trying to promote her IG account and SPA. Promotes Thailand a little as well as far as I can see looking at her IG pictures.  Harmless, just self-centered. 1,000 baht fine. Move along, the paint will wear off shortly.

Unless she is using this to work in an occupation reserved for Thai's.  (hint, hint)  ????

16 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

rubbish! youve obviously never travelled. Thailands penalties for anything are basically non existant whether the crime is small or large. Russians are rusians. There is probably good and bad. Thailand needs some sort of dam influence but the reality it brings with it could be a little harsh to deal with for many therefore its easy to make assumptions and put entire races down amoungst peers to breed fear, lies, etc.. to suit the insecurieties you may have. I assume when you say Thailand you mean you? Get over yourself. 

This women is an idiot for what she did but theres absolutely noway one can make comparisons against all seemingly white races. Thats insanity.

5 hours ago, looking on the bright side said:

If I am not mistaken, the young woman doesn't look like a Russian , the video maker instantly recognized the Russian language , and it may  be Ukrainian or Check ,any Slavic language…. 

Doesn't matter where she's born. She looks hot and the offer to stay at my place still stands...

6 hours ago, looking on the bright side said:

If I am not mistaken, the young woman doesn't look like a Russian , the video maker instantly recognized the Russian language , and it may  be Ukrainian or Check ,any Slavic language…. 

Now, now, the "Russian bashing Brigade" will not be too happy about that.. ????

On 12/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, Psimbo said:

Are you in Phuket and traumatised by this issue? Do you need counselling?

Nope, didn't think so! 12 pages of drivel yet again.

You're suggesting the TV drones should be deprived of their drivel?

On 12/30/2018 at 8:07 PM, katana said:

Google translate of one of her Russian posts on her Instagram page when she was in prison on Dec 17th seems to mention she's bipolar.
From the Sanook news story referenced earlier in the thread, it says the graffiti was a 'missing' message stating she was looking for her former bf and leaving her Instagram contact details. She hoped he might see it and get in touch with her via Instagram.
After her arrest, she had made a promise to the police that she would join the volunteers to help clean it up, but when the time came she didn't turn up and help the more than 40 Thais who did.

Not surprised at all - a promise ain't worth a shit nowadays, is it? Anyway, she did the "crime" and spent her time  

Archived