Foreigner woman caught on video spray painting road in Rawai

rooster59

1 hour ago, oldrunner said:

These types of idiot violations are easy to handle. Free ride to wherever her Passport is located, overnight in one of LOS smelly accommodations, free ride to Airport and goodbye unwelcome visitor. Face not focused well, otherwise, with wife's permission, I'd be happy to provide accommodation for a bit. BODY VERSUS BRAIN.

In China she would not be seen again. In Russia, time for harvest.

Zzzzzzzzz....???? What are you blathering on about?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Banish Anna to the salt mines of Siberia!

...or send the stupid untalented Olga to her Russian colleagues who create welcomed art even on other people's property. But here even that won't save you from arrest as they may consider it as an attempt to tarnish the country's squeaky clean image:

DIRT%20ART_zpsusp7vqti.png

2 hours ago, moreem said:

in prison for spray painting the road ? are you for real ? But it seems that all the reviews that I read about this forum saying that only grumpy old men write here is true ?!

A young, nice girl having fun it's an unforgivable sin for those who have a lot of bitterness in their hearts.

10 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Banish Anna to the salt mines of Siberia!

Hang on there one god damn minute son , way  up there , I said way up there at the top it says she speaks Russian , could be she is from Yorkshire or even woop- woop but likes to pretend she is from Russia so as to avoid giving us proper folk ( Brits ) a bad name.

6 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Hang on there one god damn minute son , way  up there , I said way up there at the top it says she speaks Russian , could be she is from Yorkshire or even woop- woop but likes to pretend she is from Russia so as to avoid giving us proper folk ( Brits ) a bad name.

So?  Still banish her to Siberia.Keep it up and you are going too!!:tongue:

Why is it a crime to paint on the road?  It will wear off soon.   Is USA fans or loved ones paint things in the road for bike racers and Marathon champs to read.  

But I do see it could get out of hand.   Or if in Thai and said go somchi for a race would it be ok? 

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

Unbelievable behaviour, she appears fully aware she is being videoed, yet continues doing it, bloody moron.

Its said there are born a moron every minute 365 days a year - when it comes to Russia the number seems to be a bit higher - just a bit...:whistling:

6 hours ago, JimP said:

Really? People are more upset about this than the bloody death toll on the roads this weekend.  Who gives a <deleted>?  It's colorful. It's just a piece of pavement.  I'd rather see spray paint than a dead family from an accident on the road.  

Not more upset, just that this is naturally more of a conversation topic.

Whatever you think, like "colorful" and so on, painting on the road is obviously a criminal offence. So you could try telling it to the magistrate.

1 minute ago, Cat ji said:

Whatever you think, like "colorful" and so on, painting on the road is obviously a criminal offence. So you could try telling it to the magistrate.

I indeed is a crime, and should not have done it,

but come on,

it is on the black top, with trafic it will be gone in a few days. 

Personally I like to see what it said.

55 minutes ago, Cat ji said:

However, building a speed trap in your road seems to be commonly accepted as you see (feel) them everywhere. I don't really mind as long as I am not in an ambulance with a spinal injury. 

Archived