Foreigner woman caught on video spray painting road in Rawai

rooster59

11 minutes ago, moontang said:

Another strong case for judicial caning.

You mean like all those other law breakers? 

Like the ones who visit prostitutes.  The ones who go to massage parlors for the happy ending?  The ones who drink outside of legal drinking hours and areas?

Or should they just cane the ones from countries we don't like, or violating selected rules?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, moontang said:

And what law says you can't drink, when you want ?  Most societies recognize victimless crime, which destruction of public property is not.

Nonsense, what destruction of property ? Painting a dirty road surface ?

Are you serious ?

4 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Are you serious ?

Graffiti is a costly problem in most cities, and leads to more crime and blight, and reduces the value of real estate, which lowers revenue.  Most folks, who own at least  one square meter of property would be in agreement.

21 minutes ago, moontang said:

Graffiti is a costly problem in most cities, and leads to more crime and blight, and reduces the value of real estate, which lowers revenue.  Most folks, who own at least  one square meter of property would be in agreement.

Honestly, i think it would be useless to argue further, enjoy your opinions, i'll enjoy mine.

What is the bigger crime in Thailand...painting a road or defamation?
rhetorical question...

In Europe, after mass rapes and attacks, the leftists in

the protests are painting pavements with crayons

So maybe she protested against something ???

One thing is for sure ... the one who shot this movie is an ugly hag

46 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Are you serious ?

Destruction of public property, but also  a likely cause of  injury or death. Consider that people may slow down to read the message and cause a crash. Others may be distracted and drive into someone.

12 hours ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Total over-reaction from posters here.

You people need to get a bit of perspective.

100% 

Funny how outraged folks are here, and the Thai authorities are like "meh, 5000 baht fine, have a nice day"

????

Google translate of one of her Russian posts on her Instagram page when she was in prison on Dec 17th seems to mention she's bipolar.
From the Sanook news story referenced earlier in the thread, it says the graffiti was a 'missing' message stating she was looking for her former bf and leaving her Instagram contact details. She hoped he might see it and get in touch with her via Instagram.
After her arrest, she had made a promise to the police that she would join the volunteers to help clean it up, but when the time came she didn't turn up and help the more than 40 Thais who did.

15 hours ago, Guitar God said:

I paint roads here all the time. I’ll make an X before all the potholes in the road to my house so I can see and avoid the potholes that caused ฿20,000 damage to my suspension. 

i regularly fix  the roads here with concrete............is  that vandalism too? did it  only  yesterday

16 hours ago, YogaVeg said:

I translated her Instagram page. She claims to already have been caught and paid a 5000 baht fine.

She also says she loves Thailand.

Comments on her Instagram are cursing her big-time.

Just another, I want to be famous and a model hopeful trying to gain media attention and publicity.

When the police said, the British guy and Canadian woman who defaced a wall with spray paint in Chiang Mai face long prison sentences, that`s exactly what they should have got.

If this woman only received a 5000 baht fine, to her, that`s 5000 baht worth of advertising, a bargain and only serves to encourage more idiots into conducting this kind of behaviours. She`s probably already boasting about this to her mates and followers on the social media.

Fine her at least 200000 baht and a prison sentence of 2 years then a lifetime ban from Thailand should discourage any more of these activities by idiots.

11 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Just another, I want to be famous and a model hopeful trying to gain media attention and publicity.

When the police said, the British guy and Canadian woman who defaced a wall with spray paint in Chiang Mai face long prison sentences, that`s exactly what they should have got.

If this woman only received a 5000 baht fine, to her, that`s 5000 baht worth of advertising, a bargain and only serves to encourage more idiots into conducting this kind of behaviours. She`s probably already boasting about this to her mates and followers on the social media.

Fine her at least 200000 baht and a prison sentence of 2 years then a lifetime ban from Thailand should discourage any more of these activities by idiots.

There is a difference between defacing a historical wall and spray painting on a road. 

I agree she shouldn't have done it, but disagree with your Draconian punishment recommendation.

What was the end result for the CM clowns?

Why are the foreigners here so outraged when the Thai appear to not care very much?

And yes, she is likely enjoying the 5 minutes of Fame with her 60,000 followers.

She's hardly "trying to gain attention," she is successfully getting lots of it.

2 minutes ago, YogaVeg said:

There is a difference between defacing a historical wall and spray painting on a road. 

I agree she shouldn't have done it, but disagree with your Draconian punishment recommendation.

What was the end result for the CM clowns?

Why are the foreigners here so outraged when the Thai appear to not care very much?

And yes, she is likely enjoying the 5 minutes of Fame with her 60,000 followers.

She's hardly "trying to gain attention," she is successfully getting lots of it.

Really, how many non-Russians have heard of this woman before this incident?

Travel to Britain and you will see graffiti everywhere, even on public transport and I hated it. Not wanted here.

Russians Russians Russians,

one couple was beating up some indians without reason,

one killed three in a road crash,

another wiped himself and his wife out

2 weeks ago some russian Jap Bike Racer wanted to challenge me on Sukhumvit rd and disappeared on one wheel into the dense traffic after I fully ignored him. His chick was sitting on the back with pants on that could be considered as T-String.

Another couple went in Bikini into Big-C and as I told them friendly they could end up in trouble the reply was fuc* you!

Loy Krathong a group of 6 managed to rape a buffet of 40 meters within 1hr leaving piles of uneaten food on their table. 

What these are Russians thinking (if they are even capable to do) they come for holiday, spending 10 baht for a tourist map to safe 20 for a baht bus and own the country?

I really start to believe what many already say, Russians are the low life individuals in the world.

Russian woman arrested for ‘tagging’ Phuket roads

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1546152408_1-org.jpg

The woman, 34-year-old Anastasyia Serebryanskaya, was recorded on video in the act of painting on the road, with the video posted online.

PHUKET: Police have arrested a Russian woman for spray painting graffiti on public roads in Nai Harn, at the southern end of Phuket.

The arrest follows Rawai Mayor Aroon Solos filing a formal complaint with the Chalong Police at 8am yesterday (Dec 29) reporting the woman defacing the road near Nai Harm Lake, in Moo 7 Rawai.

That complaint followed the woman, 34-year-old Anastasyia Serebryanskaya, being recorded on video in the act of painting on the road, with the video posted online.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-woman-arrested-for-tagging-phuket-roads-69842.php#HQLMggvwqcIQDO7P.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-12-31

39 minutes ago, See Will said:

Russians Russians Russians,

one couple was beating up some indians without reason,

one killed three in a road crash,

another wiped himself and his wife out

2 weeks ago some russian Jap Bike Racer wanted to challenge me on Sukhumvit rd and disappeared on one wheel into the dense traffic after I fully ignored him. His chick was sitting on the back with pants on that could be considered as T-String.

Another couple went in Bikini into Big-C and as I told them friendly they could end up in trouble the reply was fuc* you!

Loy Krathong a group of 6 managed to rape a buffet of 40 meters within 1hr leaving piles of uneaten food on their table. 

What these are Russians thinking (if they are even capable to do) they come for holiday, spending 10 baht for a tourist map to safe 20 for a baht bus and own the country?

I really start to believe what many already say, Russians are the low life individuals in the world.

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

6 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Destruction of public property, but also  a likely cause of  injury or death. Consider that people may slow down to read the message and cause a crash. Others may be distracted and drive into someone.

Well, i have been taught to respect elderly people, so i won't comment on this post :coffee1:

Archived