Foreigner woman caught on video spray painting road in Rawai

rooster59

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

No different?

Really?

40 minutes ago, Kolantaman said:

I have been to Rusaia and the communist rule had turned very large parts of aociety and the people into intellectual garbage...its a shame......the sab thing is she hangs out with gangsters who will be aure to exert retribution  ....its just a matter of time.......

I find it difficult to imagine one of the few Russian tourists of the Communist era doing this sort of thing.

This is Yeltsins delinquent child.

A daughter of avaricious chaos.

7 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yup-it's a biggie alright.In fact it completely overshadows the earthquake,death toll and the fact that Team Thailand placed two astronauts and  a soi dog on the Moon yesterday...

Mobilised and entire police force, and 50 % of the meager  TV MIPS.

7 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

No different any other Europeans and westerners. This is why western influences are bad for Thailand and in societies where anti social activities like these are considered minor offences, should be dealt with harshly to send the message that this is not wanted in Thailand.

Goodness what a pile of nonsense. There are good and bad in every country, Thailand included. There is such a thing as positive influence as well my friend which you obviously did not even think about when typing your response.

This women clearly should be punished for what she did, I actually cannot see why she did it, but anyway it would be illegal in most places I am sure, however the punishment should fit the crime.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:24 AM, Darcula said:

On a positive note, she did manage to slow down motorists..... which probably prevented 3,786 potential accidents.

Think ur a bit confused about what causes accidents. 

11 minutes ago, moreem said:

Can one of the genius here explain me why it is a crime to paint a road ?

Paint is quite permanent.  Eg. road marking paint. 

Yes, it would have eventually worn away, weathered away, faded away etc.  However, it does distract driver's attention, and where do you draw the line, if it's allowed?  (no pun intended) 

I wonder if there would have been police intervention if she wrote the sign in chalk.

Check out some of these more elaborate road paintings for what would definitely take a driver's attention off the road.  Particularly the 3D "hole in the road" paintings. 

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=painting+of+hole+in+the+road&hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4GGNI_en-GBAU620AU620&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjy9dbIv8nfAhWIvo8KHYYVBRcQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1600&bih=727#imgrc=_&spf=1546239653441

Now that I've seen her face, I'm impressed by her script writing. I fear for her safety while or should that be "whilest" writing in trafficked area. Has her own nice car and all the hardware seems to be in the right place. Original offer applies, still waiting for wife's and Cardiologist's approval, for meet.

9 minutes ago, smileydude said:

Seems totally unfazed by the arrest.  PR stunt ala thai net idol style?

"PR stunt ala thai net idol style?" - yes.  However, I'm sure the authorities could twist the facts to meet some definition of the computer crimes act, should they want / need to.  ????

Archived