'Scouser Lee' who vandalised historic fortress is back home after family pay £2,400 fine

webfact

'Scouser Lee' who vandalised historic fortress is back home after family pay £2,400 fine

EXCLUSIVE: Lee Furlong was caught on CCTV vandalising the Tha Phae Gate in northern Thailand

scouserlee.jpg

Lee Furlong who has been arrested and charged over the spray paint incident (Image: ViralPress)

A backpacker who daubed “Scousse Lee” on a historic fortress in Thailand will celebrate the New Year back at home in Britain after friends and family paid his £2,400 fine.

Lee Furlong, 23, was caught on CCTV vandalising the 800-year-old Tha Phae Gate in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand, in October.

Police quickly tracked him down and locked him up. Furlong, originally from Liverpool, was heavily mocked over the mindless graffiti attack where he managed to misspell “Scouse”.

Full story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/scouser-lee-who-vandalised-historic-13792012

-- Mirror 2018-12-31

c1_1560982_181019132858_620x413.jpg

23 minutes ago, Lantern said:

Hope he learned a lesson from that mindless act.

Given he is a scouser who couldn't even spell scouse correctly, you would have to suggest he is not a particularly fast learner. In fact pretty stupid might be a reasonably accurate way of describing him, as his actions most certainly were.

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

Lee Furlong, 23, was caught on CCTV vandalising the 800-year-old Tha Phae Gate in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand,

While I do not condone the behaviour of the young man, regardless of his origins, (but who amongst us did not do at least one reckless thing in their younger days), it is a forty year old ( approximately ) wall, and not an ancient ruin. But, hey, never let the truth get in the way of a sensationalist headline.

36 minutes ago, webfact said:

backpacker who daubed “Scousse Lee” on a historic fortress in Thailand will celebrate the New Year back at home in Britain

By going back to school ( infants ) and learning how to do propper speiling before he gets busy with a spray can again .. 

38 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Given he is a scouser who couldn't even spell scouse correctly, you would have to suggest he is not a particularly fast learner. In fact pretty stupid might be a reasonably accurate way of describing him, as his actions most certainly were.

After watching the 'interceptor' series on youtube about British motorway police, I have come to the conclusion that the UK youth of today seem to be an illiterate booze filled weed smoking lot of snowflakes, he should have had a 6 month sentence in a Thai prison on top of the 100k fine, perhaps with some reading lessons.

We can only hope that someone in his family confiscates his passport until he's earned and paid back the money........with interest!

Not holding my breath though......????

18 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

By going back to school ( infants ) and learning how to do propper speiling before he gets busy with a spray can again .. 

Oh dear. 

(I was about to say that this thread seems to be littered with Scousers, but some people might be offended, so I won't. :sorry:

Archived