The one thing that pleases you most since Ole took over.

ChipButty

So we've had 3 games and we're all on cloud nine which we've all a right to be of course. Interesting to hear any specific aspect which you're most happy about?
For me it's our midfield three Herrera-Pogba-Matic. They've been superb and not only that I reckon they're as good as any in the PL. Then with Fred hopefully developing and a Mata to throw in when necessary, we're looking good in that dept.

Confidence is back. Sure the opposition we played are pretty poor, but we have the belief and allowance to play forward and get in behind, with support from midfield. Ole is managing the dressing room well which is what we needed. Tactically remains to be seen what he can do when we play better opposition.

Our squad is still an Arsenal/Chelsea - 4th at best. Not getting too carried away, but we are playing better and showing how we should play.

Still short a few proper leaders, very noticeable at the back. 

But I look forward to watching us play again - that is huge.

17 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

If the opposition score I’m no longer shitting myself. I always fancy we’ve got more goals in us. First time I’ve genuinely thought that since about October of the chosen ones season.

That was the way under Fergie. It's not over until the fat lady sings. Remember the final against Bayern. The way the team played always allowed us to keep the faith no matter what the odds against us.

I really hope that those days are back. We've got the forwards to do it.

amazing how many "couch" football coaches can make non sense comments.... wondering why none got a coaching job. so you got 3 matches vs the bottom of the table, all is beautiful now!!! nobody wonder why jose was sacked at the time he was sacked, timing is everything... wait until the rotten pogba goes back to be himself and the problems will come back, the guy is way over rated (why Juve let him go?) why did sir Alex let him go in the first place???

As a keen follower of the EPL, i'm just glad they get rid of the toxic one.

The Manchester UTD team just looks like a new team, it was a shame to see all those talented players unable to express their quality.

I'm especially glad to see Rashford starting games, that boy is really, really good.

25 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

amazing how many "couch" football coaches can make non sense comments.... wondering why none got a coaching job. so you got 3 matches vs the bottom of the table, all is beautiful now!!! nobody wonder why jose was sacked at the time he was sacked, timing is everything... wait until the rotten pogba goes back to be himself and the problems will come back, the guy is way over rated (why Juve let him go?) why did sir Alex let him go in the first place???

Amazing how many people who know SFA about football, post in football threads and make right tits of themselves.

28 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Amazing how many people who know SFA about football, post in football threads and make right tits of themselves.

FYI some years ago, use to be a professional player...know what I am talking about, what about you???? playing with yourself doesn't count...

Pogba has demonstrated what a complete <deleted> of an individual he is. For 2 and a half years he has sulked, pouted and generally tossed it off. Now Mourinho has gone he generously decides to put a  couple of shifts in. The manager doesn't pay his wages; one way or another the fans do. I hope Ole sends him on a long walk down a short plank.

Old Trafford is louder, 

The manager hugs his assistant and coaches after each goal - I think, 

Pogba urges the team to press when we lose the ball

Match commentators actually enjoying our games and giving praise

Players trying tricks that entertain and are effective

Perreira getting minutes

Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Herrera, Rashford have all scored and assisted in 3 games

Fans oohing and aahing

4 hours ago, champers said:

Pogba has demonstrated what a complete <deleted> of an individual he is. For 2 and a half years he has sulked, pouted and generally tossed it off. Now Mourinho has gone he generously decides to put a  couple of shifts in. The manager doesn't pay his wages; one way or another the fans do. I hope Ole sends him on a long walk down a short plank.

glad somebody understands how bad he has been for the team who pay his (very high unjustified)  wages not to mention he let down his teammates... he should get a one way ticket, doesn't deserve to wear MU shirt

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Pogba urges the team to press when we lose the ball

why didn't he urge the team to press a couple weeks/months/year ago.... same team, same club paying the wages, previous manager didn't pay his wages, MU did, what a a...hole, ask him to pack and give him no return ticket, pity to see this type of players at MU, Roy Keane & Scholes were right about this guy's attitude

Archived