Numbness in left hand index and middle finger Orthopedist

DJ54

I’m not sure if this is in the proper forum. Numbness  left index and middle finger More of a constant now. Sometimesa like a slight shock feeling. 

Example  piece of toast left hand reading and peck typing with right. toast gone didn’t think It deopled  on

floor never felt it. Three times this week had a cigarette left finger. Twice someone told me I dropped it.

Once I just lit a cigarette never felt it. 

Right hand my dominant hand has what I think is Dupuytren’s Contracture. I went to Hospital

in BKK four years ago and the only thing offered was operate and cut tendons ( not sure what they’re 

called) a few months after Thailand hospital.

Trip to Los Angeles CA a facility specializes in ha d and fingers,  problems. They numb the area use small

needles To break  up the tendon (whatever there called) was able to flatten hand. Dr said they may grow 

Grow back and a year started again now the fingers are almost closed. One of the strings or? They did 

not try to break it because to close to a nerve.

Left hand what I’ve read on Internet suggests see a Orthopedist. Anyone suggestioms doe a Orthopedist in Kumphawapi ideally  or Udon Thani. 

Thanks appreciated 

Have you over extending your middle finger at people? LOL

Seriously :

"Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve that enters your hand through a tunnel made by the wrist bones, is compromised, usually resulting in numbness in the thumb, index, and middle finger. Sometimes the numbness is worse at night. "

https://www.spine-health.com/blog/getting-right-diagnosis-numb-fingers

Thanks appreciated. Should I go to the hospital to have it looked at or General MD
Not sure if general MD here in Thailand will have the equipment to test for carpal tunnel...go to hospital is better I guess. What they do is attach electrodes to your fingers and arm and then test the response time from a small electric pulse, if you have cts the response is slow. It definitely sounds like you have it.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived