Tropical Storm to Hit South of Hua Hin

NCC1701A

This first image is the predicted rainfall for Saturday at 03:00 (AM) :shock1:

I thought I would post this here in the Hua Hin forum for people living on the coast south of town.

Remember Ban Krut got nailed a few years back. 

Hua Hin will also get hit but not like down south. Second image is the rainfall forecast for Saturday at 15:00

Anyone needing to moving to higher ground down south you have until Friday.

utf.JPG

CapFGFture.JPG

I had two power cuts in one night due to heavy rain about a month back.

There was a definite chill in the air tonight when I popped out to get some stuff I left in the car earlier tonight.

I'd better recharge those lanterns and my ipad, when the power is off I just read a book on the kindle app.

If it lasts more than about 3 hours it's time to get the generator out and see if it still works. That will really piss off the neighbours as it's noisy as hell.

Many thanks NCC.....Will check for torch batteries etc. We are supposed to go to Bangkok on Sunday for business, hope it is past by then !!!

Wind is already picking up here, not sure if it is related to this storm or not, but definitely cooler.

Stay safe everyone please. 

The rip current/tide has been incredibly strong since 31 dec. Today south of the pines beach I was really getting pushed along. I noticed that the  army had its  zodiac deployed over the holidays and they were keeping a watch over  people, but people were sticking close to shore.  have been really cold  at night too with the wind. Some of the high rise condos are going to get banged a bit I think. 

Archived