U.S. agents fire tear gas at 'violent mob' near Mexico border

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump has had two years with a majority in both houses.

He’s done nothing other than feed you fear.

And you swallowed it.

50 + years of relentless illegality at the Southern borders by foreigner's! Why is it that every president has used force to quell these attacks and disturbances! I supported every President that maintains border's,especially this one

11 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

American paid Agent Provocateurs given lessons by the American SS (Secret Service).

Blatantly obvious.

Keep "The Wall" in the news with positive coverage ie "those rapists and drug dealing scum are invading us!".

Help we are not safe.

We need a wall.

Pathetic.

Actually i think a wall is a good idea. A wall on every US border. To keep the Americans IN.

What you know about Americans is only what you understand about America by American tourists in Thailand. 

????????????

Get educated, never late. 

16 hours ago, manicmike68 said:

I don't know. I don't see any Americans trying to cross illegally into Mexico.

That is  because the  Mexicans  do not specifically anticipate murderers, thieves escaping  justice, or the  various  criminal element of the USA to take refuge despite illegal motive.

However it seems  acceptable  for the USA  to  Americans  to illegally fire projectiles into a neighbouring country at people attempting to escape  situations and regimes primarily caused,initiated or  created  by the usa.

Once having learned the  meaning of  embarrassment progress to the  meaning  of  shame!

7 hours ago, riclag said:

50 + years of relentless illegality at the Southern borders by foreigner's! Why is it that every president has used force to quell these attacks and disturbances! I supported every President that maintains border's,especially this one

You are asking the wrong question.

You bought Trump’s lies and fear mongering.

Despite two years of a majority in both Congress and the Senate he failed to deliver the wall he promised you.

Now he’s feeding you more lies and fear and sanctioning the use of force at the border.

You are clearly wound up.

Just as Trump wants you to be.

You should ask why has he so easily fooled you twice?

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And then their are all the other ‘Patriotic Americans’ who don’t buy into the fear mongering you’ve ingested and are now vomiting.

Apparently, “Patriotic Americans” get their stats from the less-than-honest Sinclair Broadcast Group... arguably more off-the-chart BSers than Fox News.

9 hours ago, riclag said:

50 + years of relentless illegality at the Southern borders

History... a good subject to know when forming opinions.

“Relentless illegality” has been a feature of the Southern Border for the entire existence of the USA... a great deal longer than the 50ish years you worry about. Funny that pioneers, homesteaders, cowboys, survived those lawless, walless times to become the stuff of western lore and American folk heroes.

45, and apparently you, are taking a somewhat less heroic tack. Rugged western determination has been replaced with snowflake, knee-wobbling fear of economic migrants... “Help, people are coming. I need a wall and army to protect me”.

How unAmerican.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, The Theory said:

What you know about Americans is only what you understand about America by American tourists in Thailand. 

????????????

Get educated, never late. 

Americans don't really get sarcasm and have never really done satire, because, erm....

However, i know plenty of enjoyable company Americans both here and In Europe thank you.

My point was aimed at American citizens who have never held a passport, never ventured abroad to widen their horizons, and that America is the be end all of everything the world has to offer.

Basically, your typical white redneck Trump supporter with a forename like Bubba.........

HNY...

Archived