Online reporting not working

The online 90 reporting website has been broken all though the Christmas and New Year periods.  I thought now that the holiday period is over they may have fixed it.  And it's my last day and last chance to get this done online before my due date next week.

The jQuery javascript link is broken... so when you submit the first page of the form... it doesn't work.

I tried the 1111 number... useless!... It took me ages to convince the idiot on the end of the phone that I was using the website correctly - it just isn't working properly.  Then he was unable to log a fault, or do anything useful.

At the moment - as I'm typing this... I'm on-hold trying to get through to ChaengWattana.  If I eventually get through, I don't expect them to do anything - because they're all bloody useless.  Does anyone know the direct number for the website team?

So what are my other options?  To save me wasting hours at ChaengWattana next week.  Too late by post.

• Like 1

I'll just clarify a few things...

1. This is my first online report.  My first 90 day report was made in-person (beacuse they told me I couldn't do the first one online)

2. For my Arrival Card number, I've tried BOTH with and without the two letter prefix.  (MQ4.... and 4....)

3. My Arrived in Thailand date was end of April.

4. I'm using Google Chrome... I've tried both with and without IE10 emulation using Chrome UA Spoofer.

5. I have tried both my Mac and Linux laptops.

6. url is https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

7. jQuery library link at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/includes/jquery/jquery-1.9.0.js is broken.

Did you use the drop-down menus for entering your nationality and arrival date in Thailand? If you typed in entries for these 2 fields yourself, that may be the reason why you got the standard reply.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 234872_1469957439 said:

... I tried again... it didn't help.   Just to clarify... should the TM6 number be a five digit number... or start with the two letter prefix too?

All of it including the 2 letters.

It helps to only complete the required fields marked with a *.

Have you gotten a new passport since you last entry?

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

All of it including the 2 letters.

It helps to only complete the required fields marked with a *.

Have you gotten a new passport since you last entry?

No new passport.  I just tried removing all non-essential (non-*) fields.  Same problem.  In a while, I'll try again from scratch on the Mac again.

Edited by 234872_1469957439

Lots of trial and error... and nothing worked.  Just tried Safari and Chrome on the Mac, then downloaded Firefox and tried that too.  I still think the missing link for that jQuery library is suspicious... but if it's working for everyone else maybe that's a red herring.

I'll give up on doing this online from now on and next time try by post.

What is the least busy day of the week for chaengwattana?

Edited by 234872_1469957439