Clear Flexible PVC Tubing - Where to buy in Chiang Mai?

CangguSurfer

I need to buy s small piece of Clear, flexible PVC Tubing in diameter of about 3mm.  I only need a piece about 4mm long.  In America I'd just go to Ace Hardware where they sell it by the foot.  Not really sure where to find this here in Chinag Mai.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm in the Nimmanhaemin area near Maya Mall.  Closer the better.  Thanks 

1 hour ago, eyecatcher said:

Any hardware stores sells the pvc tubing but 3mm diameter is half that of a drinking straw.

infact its the same as the tube in my mosquito sprayer.

What do you need it for?

Dumb me, I meant 3cm.  I'm hoping to find someplace with a lot of different sizes because it needs to fit as a sleeve for something I can not measure; just have to see which one will fit snug.  Any suggestion on a place with the most selections?

Ok for 25/30mm diameter you can get it at the builders merchant just on the left at the jed yod lights.

400m from maya.

Its now set back off the road so come off the highway at the Vibe Co do, Lism restaurant.

They will have some.

On 1/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, eyecatcher said:

Ok for 25/30mm diameter you can get it at the builders merchant just on the left at the jed yod lights.

400m from maya.

Its now set back off the road so come off the highway at the Vibe Co do, Lism restaurant.

They will have some.

Outstanding!  I can walk there in five minutes.  Thanks!

Archived