Italian jumps to his death at Terminal 21 in Bangkok

webfact

On 1/4/2019 at 2:31 PM, meninblack said:

I was on the elevator and I saw something fly next to me and after a few second I heard strong noise when he felt in the floor. People was shocking and cry. The sad thing when he jump, he not scream, he just jump. I can’t forget that from my head. 

How could he fly next to you when you were in the elevator when the article said he jumped from the escallator from the 6th floor and those escallators are completely at the other side from the lifts. He must've had some mad super jumping skills to jump that far. Ten times better than any pro basketball player in the NBA.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2019 at 3:28 PM, JohnOFphon said:

I walked out that exit before lunch today. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then I log in and read this.

Makes me sick to think about what happened. Sorry for the guy and those in the area when he fell.

I guess Thai people won't go to Terminal 21 anymore because they don't like to live or stay in houses/condos where people have committed suicide or died. Something with the Buddhist religion I think.

12 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

How could he fly next to you when you were in the elevator when the article said he jumped from the escallator from the 6th floor and those escallators are completely at the other side from the lifts. He must've had some mad super jumping skills to jump that far. Ten times better than any pro basketball player in the NBA.

Actually, if he did in fact jump from the 6th floor which is the Cinema level as the article states, how the hell did he reach the M level as shown in the pic? There's no clear path from the 6th floor to the M floor. He would've fell on the 5th floor only and just broke many bones.

Archived