BANGKOK 17 February 2019 10:14
peterdwje2

where buy isopropyl alcohol 70% in Bangkok?

Kkerry, I finally found the bottle you showed, at the 7/11. I missed at first since the Thai-language side is displayed on the shelf. But it's a tiny 30-ml bottle and 12 baht. So if anyone does come across the big bottles, pls let me know. 

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Hello,

I saw 450 ml bottles, priced at 40 B, at SHOPPING MALL, at HUA HIN.
I guess this supermarket also exists in BANGKOK

Siribuncha Corporation make both the products pictured below. The one on the left you find in almost every Thai household. The one on the right is the Isopropyl version. I found it today in a large pharmacy, the only brand they stocked alongside several different bottles of Ethyl alcohol. Maybe it is a newer design to avoid confusion. I paid 35 baht (450ml) but their website lists it at 75 baht (55bt for Ethyl).

Website says available at Seven, Tesco, Watsons and Boots. The 0% milk I prefer is sold in only one of five Seven Elevens near me, and I suspect the Isopropyl variety is also not sold in every branch, certainly isn't in the fairly large Seven near me when I checked again today.

EA2.jpg