Pros/Cons of CM

HuskerDo

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Whole thread is pointless,get off your ass ,go look if your so interested Do!

WOW, look at this. A jackass reading a thread he finds pointless and then feels the need to complain about it. WHAT a <deleted> joke. You have nothing better to do than read things you find pointless? I'll have to push the lever and flush you out of my life. I see you swirling down the toi-toi and out the pipe. Have a nice ride loser.

Cons:  Deadly air, pollution, black lung

Cons:  Dangerous roads, sidewalks, everywhere dangerous

Cons:  Not as cheap as before

Cons:  People not as friendly as elsewhere

Cons:  Farangs drunk, 99.999% sex tourists.  

Cons:  Rains a lot, cold, allergies

Cons:  Dogs

Pros: Scenery

Pros:  Cold weather, if that is what you want

Pros:  Many restaurants

Pros:  Many massage places

Pros:  Cheap items relative to BKK

Pros:  much cheaper than UK

Pros:  More than one hospital

Pros:  Many more businesses than small cities

Pros:  Internet pretty good

Pros:  People from everywhere in the world

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

WOW, look at this. A jackass reading a thread he finds pointless and then feels the need to complain about it. WHAT a <deleted> joke. You have nothing better to do than read things you find pointless? I'll have to push the lever and flush you out of my life. I see you swirling down the toi-toi and out the pipe. Have a nice ride loser.

You certainly have a lot to learn, I think your better off staying where you are!

4 minutes ago, Olmate said:

You certainly have a lot to learn, I think your better off staying where you are!

IF you have a bathroom please walk in there right now and look in the mirror. There you will see a person that has a lot to learn. You sound like you're drunk. I'm not the one reading what I consider a pointless thread. My goodness man get a life. WHAT a jackass. Go away. 

Your and You're have two different meaning bean-brain.

11 minutes ago, puukao said:

Thanks Puukao. I appreciate your thoughts. 

Cons:  Farangs drunk, 99.999% sex tourists.... This one is a shame. Losers that can't get a woman back home so they move to Thailand and treat women as their play things. Sad. I hope they all catch an STD that's incurable from the hookers. This wish is especially noted for Olmate.

I just added Olmate to see if he's still reading a thread he claimed was pointless. ???? 

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

IF you have a bathroom please walk in there right now and look in the mirror. There you will see a person that has a lot to learn. You sound like you're drunk. I'm not the one reading what I consider a pointless thread. My goodness man get a life. WHAT a jackass. Go away. 

Your and You're have two different meaning bean-brain.

Pointing out spelling mistakes now, and personal insults, you are too smart for me !????

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Pointing out spelling mistakes now, and personal insults, you are too smart for me !????

Who insulted who first? Go away and get off the thread you said is pointless. Stop drinking so much. Actually I am indeed too smart for you so please disappear. Thank you.

1 minute ago, HuskerDo said:

Who insulted who first? Go away and get off the thread you said is pointless. Stop drinking so much. Actually I am indeed too smart for you so please disappear. Thank you.

You should try some anger management medication,I suggest a large dose Do! 

37 minutes ago, puukao said:

Puukao - Do you live in Thailand now?

8 hours ago, madmen said:

Pros. Fast ferry to Pattaya
Pros. Bus station to bangkok
Pros. Overnight train out of there
Pros. It's a great place for farang to die after having lived a great life in the rest of thailand.

how old are you and how many years have you lived in Thailand.   Just curious

Pros; Chiang Mai is inexpensive, good medical, a variety of restaurants, great movie theatres, low crime, good shopping, international airport, and Thai's in Chiang Mai are generally very friendly and honest people.

Cons;  Chiang Mai Immigration would top the list for me, burning season, and dangerous roadways.  If I would have known immigration was going to require keeping 800,000 baht or have to have 65,000 baht deposited in their banks just to extend my stay for one year, I would have never purchased property here.  

Due to immigrations latest nonsensical requirements for foreigners, I will move to another country or return to my home country within the next two years. ????     

On 1/5/2019 at 2:53 AM, HuskerDo said:

I find your "cheap living" comment rather interesting Chickenlegs. I think it's cheap in Chiang Mai. I planned on an $1800 US monthly budget over there and understand I'll have a VERY comfortable lifestyle on that amount.  

Pros:  Op does not live here  (yet)

Cons: He has indicated he intends to live here

Note: From his pissing contest and name calling on TV,  he should fit in to certain circles and become an

expert on things Thai within months

5 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Pros; Chiang Mai is inexpensive, good medical, a variety of restaurants, great movie theatres, low crime, good shopping, international airport, and Thai's in Chiang Mai are generally very friendly and honest people.

Cons;  Chiang Mai Immigration would top the list for me, burning season, and dangerous roadways.  If I would have known immigration was going to require keeping 800,000 baht or have to have 65,000 baht deposited in their banks just to extend my stay for one year, I would have never purchased property here.  

Due to immigrations latest nonsensical requirements for foreigners, I will move to another country or return to my home country within the next two years. ????     

Thanks for the response NightRider. I appreciate yours and all the other diverse responses. Everyone has their own feeling about things and one persons great experience is another's not-so-good experience.

One of my cons was immigration but I've come to accept the fact that we'll need to dump 800,000 baht into their banks and I'm now fine with that. Of course no definite decision has been made by the Thai authorities yet so we'll have to see what happens but it sounds like we'll have to go the 800,000 route OR have 65,000 transferred into a bank each month.

If you don't mind me asking what sort of property did you buy? Condo? If so you can rent it out and return to it one day possibly if immigration loosens their requirements.  

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

Note: From his pissing contest and name calling on TV,  he should fit in to certain circles and become an

Thank you Rumak. I very much appreciate your feedback. 

1 minute ago, HuskerDo said:

Thank you Rumak. I very much appreciate your feedback. 

????????    Very good !!  See how much better it is to be nice (even if not meaning it).  You are on the right

path.    And i feel good too  LOL     Keep up the good answers to criticism

6 minutes ago, rumak said:

For the record, when a group is exchanging information and having a lot of great communication and another person who was not part of the conversation to that point enters for the sole reason to call the conversation "pointless", well, that person need to be confronted. He was on a thread he called pointless. Case closed. 

1 minute ago, rumak said:

????????    Very good !!  See how much better it is to be nice (even if not meaning it).  You are on the right

path.    And i feel good too  LOL     Keep up the good answers to criticism

Oh no, I meant it sincerely(being nice). I'm usually that way. I know when to draw the line in my responses. 

6 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Oh no, I meant it sincerely(being nice). I'm usually that way. I know when to draw the line in my responses. 

Actually, I thought your response was well-nuanced sarcasm. Perhaps I'm  cynical after what I've seen on TV.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Actually, I thought your response was well-nuanced sarcasm. Perhaps I'm  cynical after what I've seen on TV.

No, I was sincere Laces. It's just that the guy earlier got to me with his comment that all the great conversation and exchange of ideas, thoughts, experiences were called "pointless". I'd never consider sitting there reading dozens of postings between people that I thought were "pointless". Isn't reading something you consider pointless rather pointless in itself? 

Anyway, that's in the past. Gone.

9 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

No, I was sincere Laces. It's just that the guy earlier got to me with his comment that all the great conversation and exchange of ideas, thoughts, experiences were called "pointless". I'd never consider sitting there reading dozens of postings between people that I thought were "pointless". Isn't reading something you consider pointless rather pointless in itself? 

Anyway, that's in the past. Gone.

Got to you? Think that’s soooo easy,that’s why you shouldn’t,t come here! Lesson finished!

Archived