Pros/Cons of CM

HuskerDo

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, hyku1147 said:

If you want to find a girlfriend anywhere in Thailand, never tell them that you have big money; however, always tell them that you can give them money for family and daily expenses. Then you become "jai dee" without being seen as a potential target.

Only a total idiot would do what you have mentioned above. Who the hell tells a gf that you can give them money for family and daily expenses? lol

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Quite strong in terms of being condescending and belittling. The strength of his arguments is a different story.

i had an "argument" with him once .   My strength was being able to resist doing it more than once

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, HAKAPALITA said:

Anyone remember Duffle Coats and the types that wore them.Reminds me of posters here.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hmmmmm. I recently found my duffel coat with it's many badges from around the world. I think I'll have to start wearing it again, just for you.

41 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. I recently found my duffel coat with it's many badges from around the world. I think I'll have to start wearing it again, just for you.

Those Duffers scared me, Beards, Lefty Types, Baning the Bomb, the hatred of anyone rich, a smell like a wet Dog and that was just the Women.:burp:.

On 1/11/2019 at 8:31 PM, sanemax said:

No way , there are always new places opening frequently , the only gripe is that many dont last too long , gone within a year or so

Because they are not places worth visiting more than once. 

Reading through all of these pages shows one of the biggest cons of all... too many expats who dislike each other.

I have lived in a lot of different countries over the years and Thailand has the worst expat community I’ve ever seen.

I think its a good Spirit.We Old Coffin Dodgers look down on Millennial shouldn’t be here and their dislike of Work, they enjoy keying nice Cars.. Same the World over.🤠[emoji481]⚖️

4 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I think its a good Spirit.We Old Coffin Dodgers look down on Millennial shouldn’t be here and their dislike of Work, they enjoy keying nice Cars.. Same the World over.🤠emoji481.png⚖️

Never heard the phrase "Old Coffin Dodgers" before. That's a good one Haka. 🙂 

Archived