Married to Thai girl, found out she's cheating while USA green card/visa is in process

mikehongpark

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Post from the ????mikehongpark:

•  Help!! my Fiancee tell me she is PREGNANT after I cancelled her Green Card.  What shall I do??.

Follow up Post from him will be:  

• Help!!  Ex-Fiancee told me she will kill herself because I cancelled her Green card. She says she has lost face.
  •  
  •  this could turn into a Thai Visa Forum epic Trolly poster.

Sorry Mike, I don't buy it  over 40 years in SE Asia, and no one is that dumb, especially us that have been around the block a time or two  -  First you not married, then you are married -  irst she is working, now she is not, got fired visiting you in EUR, but hey - Have fun while it lasts.  

Just remember, in case there is an inkling of truth to all this ??  sponsoring someone applying for a green card under false pretenses is a Federal offense.  Don't even consider making any deals with her over the divorce.  If in fact you actually got "married".  

I personally know a wealthy restaurant owner Frenchman that cancelled his wedding under same auspices, he was sued by the family for 'character defamation' by accusing his 'bride to be' of cheating on him..........cost him 10 Million Baht.

So maybe that will be your next post??  "I am being sued by my ex-fiancee's family for cancelling the wedding."

On 1/6/2019 at 5:42 AM, mikehongpark said:

I confirmed that she has cheated on me. She has  admitted to cheating (only after I had indisputable proof) then blamed the long distance and not having anyone to talk to during stressful times, as we have a 13 hour time difference and we are both working. She has cried over the phone and has been apologetic, but it can be just an attempt to hold on to the better life.

I hope I don't seem insensitive, but any guy's chances of securing a little girl in her mid 20s are small. 

An average Thai (man or woman) in mid-20s has the emotional maturity, from a western perspective, of a junior high-schooler.

Also, there is the distance to worry about.

My advice would be to move on, considering the money you've spent sunk.

Move to Thailand, be more careful with your money by protecting it and not flashing it, and find any one of tens of thousands beautiful women to have fun with. Even if you get into a long-term relationship with a Thai, approach is little by little. Never spend or invest much at a time. String it along slowly.

Good luck, and sorry for your trouble. Many of us have been there!

On 1/6/2019 at 9:18 AM, mikehongpark said:

Someone on thread offered the idea that you can sue the wife fckr. Seemed like a good idea for payback to teach him not to fck other peoples fiance/wife.

Maybe she feels you already can't cut the mustard because of your age and that's why she needed the Thai guy drilling her, this is unlikely to improve as you get even older

It turns out that there is ONLY ONE girl who fits this description, and now everyone knows.  So the OP will be sued for 100 million baht, arrested by the American police, deported from Thailand, loses his house, two cars, job, and the guy from Africa with his woman last year for 100 consecutive hours has HIV.  

1 hour ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Next Post from the ????mikehongpark:

•  Help!! my Fiancee tell me she is PREGNANT after I cancelled her Green Card.  What shall I do??.

Follow up Post from him will be:  

• Help!!  Ex-Fiancee told me she will kill herself because I cancelled her Green card. She says she has lost face.
  •  
  •  this could turn into a Thai Visa Forum epic Trolly poster.

Sorry Mike, I don't buy it  over 40 years in SE Asia, and no one is that dumb, especially us that have been around the block a time or two  -  First you not married, then you are married -  irst she is working, now she is not, got fired visiting you in EUR, but hey - Have fun while it lasts.  

Just remember, in case there is an inkling of truth to all this ??  sponsoring someone applying for a green card under false pretenses is a Federal offense.  Don't even consider making any deals with her over the divorce.  If in fact you actually got "married".  

I personally know a wealthy restaurant owner Frenchman that cancelled his wedding under same auspices, he was sued by the family for 'character defamation' by accusing his 'bride to be' of cheating on him..........cost him 10 Million Baht.

So maybe that will be your next post??  "I am being sued by my ex-fiancee's family for cancelling the wedding."

Ah come on, if not for stories this, even though it`s probably a load of BS, there would be sad old has-beens like me sitting here in front of our computers reminiscing about our lives and remembering the last time we were french kissed by a girl back in 1974 and thinking how dull and boring life has turned out for us, drinking coffee, smoking and nothing else to do but go to bed at 9.00pm.

I mean, at least these sob stories regarding others relationships and sex lives do give us some entertainment.

this OP bares his biggest trouble in life, asks for advice and you guys accuse him of being a fake.  I just don't understand how low some can think.  Mike what I have found on TV is there are like 3-4 categories of Men on TV.

a) Old Puritan Prudes who think love rules and no hanky panky what so ever.  Man must honor his lover with marriage  BS BLAH Blah

B) Then the men who think wife should be like 1960 subservient american woman.  This they think is alpha male.

C) Then there are the rent not buy crowd who I guess don't get french kisses.. haha

D) then there are so men who like a woman companion 24/7 but want freedom and  permission to satisfy natural urges.  This has a sub category who thinks whats good for the goose is good for the Gander.  

E) you have men who found hiso women and men who have poor women, Bar girls to boardroom gals. 

F) women who support the broke men and men who support the women.

G) you have men who have so much money that this talk of support is irrelevant and to other is means only eating out 2 times per month. 

H) you have many alcoholics and sex aholics.  

You have men who had terrible past experiences with women in Thailand and home country and those who had great long term marriages.

I think you need to know what category of male it is before you take their advice.  IF you read TV long enough you know what category different men are from, 

Mike wasn't stupid he was just in love and didn't take time to learn Thai culture.. he probably has a busy life and cant hang on here like us old gents can. What I have found is Thai can lie if they think it will save the other person from pain.

Love has a component that is related to what support a man is willing to give. But this is flexible and I suggest a strong pushback from all men... To many suckers have ruined this for us new to Thailand.  From letting taxis not use meters to over tipping.  Many of These men who are now broke spoiled Thailand for the newbies like me. 

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Think twice about that! Because I wouldn't be surprised if the US authorities won't like that and maybe they accuse you of fraud or something like that. Maybe she can even use it against the OP if he would be stupid enough to write it down somewhere.

If this OP is not just a troll..... he really is too dumb, sorry, naive,  to be able to figure anything out. I am sure this thai girl could run circles around him .    Best advice has been given by many already.... Just Get Out.

No ifs, no buts...........

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

wasn't stupid he was just in love and didn't take time to learn Thai culture.. he probably has a busy life and cant hang on here like us old gents can. What I have found is Thai can lie if they think it will save the other person from pain.

Love has a component that is related to what support a man is willing to give. But this is flexible and I suggest a strong pushback from all men... To many suckers have ruined this for us new to Thailand.  From letting taxis not use meters to over tipping.  Many of These men who are now broke spoiled Thailand for the newbies like me.

wow.....a newbie who already can categorize all of the TV members.  Impressive.  Please be as specific in telling us the many ways "these men" have spoiled Thailand for you.  ( you can leave out the taxi meter stuff).   Tell us why you came here.....what you intended to be spending your time doing.... how your expectations have been impeded by others before you... and last but not least... HOW YOU have not been able to overcome the normal challenges involved in moving to a new world .

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

this OP bares his biggest trouble in life, asks for advice and you guys accuse him of being a fake.  I just don't understand how low some can think.  Mike what I have found on TV is there are like 3-4 categories of Men on TV.

a) Old Puritan Prudes who think love rules and no hanky panky what so ever.  Man must honor his lover with marriage  BS BLAH Blah

B) Then the men who think wife should be like 1960 subservient american woman.  This they think is alpha male.

C) Then there are the rent not buy crowd who I guess don't get french kisses.. haha

D) then there are so men who like a woman companion 24/7 but want freedom and  permission to satisfy natural urges.  This has a sub category who thinks whats good for the goose is good for the Gander.  

E) you have men who found hiso women and men who have poor women, Bar girls to boardroom gals. 

F) women who support the broke men and men who support the women.

G) you have men who have so much money that this talk of support is irrelevant and to other is means only eating out 2 times per month. 

H) you have many alcoholics and sex aholics.  

You have men who had terrible past experiences with women in Thailand and home country and those who had great long term marriages.

I think you need to know what category of male it is before you take their advice.  IF you read TV long enough you know what category different men are from, 

Mike wasn't stupid he was just in love and didn't take time to learn Thai culture.. he probably has a busy life and cant hang on here like us old gents can. What I have found is Thai can lie if they think it will save the other person from pain.

it's funny how you think you can simplify everything by making up your own little categories.  your bitterness comes out at the end!!!  LOL.  spoiled Thailand for you!!!  LOL.  so now you are bitter online, getting more bitter.  What category do you fall in?  LOL

those that think they know, know nothing.  

tell me all about humankind, you seem rich in experience and knowledge.  LOL.   please explain it all to us...  

4 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Well enlighten us.  But remember.  I watch Caesar Milan. 

rules boundaries and limitations :   if i hadn't been watching Caesar I probably never could have found my

perfect mate.   A little training and she can now open the door and go get the paper on command, but sometimes getting her to let go takes some doing.

this statement is actually true.

"What I have found is Thai can lie if they think it will save the other person from pain."

Thai lady will lie if they think by lying it will avoid from argument and confrontation. They see no problem with that... but obviously many of us men dont agree with that sort of thinking. It actually makes it worse.. lol

What if we do the same thing.... we lie to avoid from argument or verbal fights ???

Sent from my SM-N960F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

this statement is actually true.

"What I have found is Thai can lie if they think it will save the other person from pain."

Thai lady will lie if they think by lying it will avoid from argument and confrontation. They see no problem with that... but obviously many of us men dont agree with that sort of thinking. It actually makes it worse.. lol

What if we do the same thing.... we lie to avoid from argument or verbal fights ???

Sent from my SM-N960F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Almost all Asians, male or female, behave this way. The nasty ones, of whom there are many, will do it bare faced and gleefully if they think there is financial advantage to be had.

Don’t tell me why it can’t be done; show me how it can - Jim Wright

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 4:24 AM, kannot said:

Golly  gee,  Ill  let  my Wife  know, she was 29 I was 42  at the time....now Im 103 and she still  looks  the same.........not that Ive had vision for the last 10 years and the hearings  gone and what with the wooden leg n all...ah well....

103...my god...I hope you are enjoying life...but...for me...I hope I am resting in ground long before that.

• 6 months later...

I'd reckon she can't be trusted again. It's sad that you have wasted so much time and money but I think she would cause more trouble for you in the future. Here in small city Vietnam cheating is unheard of. No one even lives together and the divorce rate is only 2%. That's why I came here to avoid flighty women. Even though you treated her like a queen she has thrown it all in your face. The......................... That's the one thing I could never forgive or forget. It makes me angry even thinking about it and I'm not even involved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've come to the firm conclusion that Thais just don't do monogamy.  Their own marriages go unregistered for ease of getting out of them for that very reason.  My advice to anyone married to a that woman is you do have every right to be suspicious and snooping.  Because chances are she is having an affair and she is suspicious and snooping on you!   I am on EVERY thai forum about Thais marrying farang.  She's got my photos up and all the gossip and <deleted> is up there to stay.  Thai police looking at my mugs and everything.  Sounds like you lost more than I did (but have a better potential to get it back - I'm retired).  Good luck

On 8/13/2019 at 1:50 AM, Expatrianglo said:

I'd reckon she can't be trusted again. It's sad that you have wasted so much time and money but I think she would cause more trouble for you in the future. Here in small city Vietnam cheating is unheard of. No one even lives together and the divorce rate is only 2%. That's why I came here to avoid flighty women. Even though you treated her like a queen she has thrown it all in your face. The......................... That's the one thing I could never forgive or forget. It makes me angry even thinking about it and I'm not even involved.

But do you ever get laid in Vietnam?

Normally I would say walk away and forget her however I must say many of these Thai women are very insecure and it is not uncommon among many asian women to shop around until they find the right man.  Maybe better if it happened sooner than later if she can stay loyal.

If you two are compatible and she can be more honest you may have a future and I think she will probably be fine once home raising a kid.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:50 AM, Expatrianglo said:

Don't be too certain of the Vietnamese women I knew a good one in the usa and she told me the vietnamese were very very good at lying.

mikehongpark, January 5 in Marriage and divorce 

LAST VISITED  January 11

This topic was resurrected from almost 8 months ago and there was no update.

Chances are we wont be hearing from the OP again until a DNA test result shows the child he wanted to have with her is from the same boyfriend she was caught cheating with. At least the "30+ confirmed flight bookings to BKK for my wedding. " enjoyed a nice trip to Thailand ......

___________________________________________________________________________________

Billy Joel : You had to be a big shot last night, All your friends were so knocked out......You had to have the white hot spotlight ...You had to be a big shot last night,.........

Archived