BANGKOK
mikehongpark

Married to Thai girl, found out she's cheating while USA green card/visa is in process

On 1/6/2019 at 4:24 AM, kannot said:

Golly  gee,  Ill  let  my Wife  know, she was 29 I was 42  at the time....now Im 103 and she still  looks  the same.........not that Ive had vision for the last 10 years and the hearings  gone and what with the wooden leg n all...ah well....

103...my god...I hope you are enjoying life...but...for me...I hope I am resting in ground long before that.

I'd reckon she can't be trusted again. It's sad that you have wasted so much time and money but I think she would cause more trouble for you in the future. Here in small city Vietnam cheating is unheard of. No one even lives together and the divorce rate is only 2%. That's why I came here to avoid flighty women. Even though you treated her like a queen she has thrown it all in your face. The......................... That's the one thing I could never forgive or forget. It makes me angry even thinking about it and I'm not even involved.

Edited by Expatrianglo

walk away!  Leave now or leave later after you throw more money and lose even more...your choice, your life.  Up to you.  Forget her.  

I've come to the firm conclusion that Thais just don't do monogamy.  Their own marriages go unregistered for ease of getting out of them for that very reason.  My advice to anyone married to a that woman is you do have every right to be suspicious and snooping.  Because chances are she is having an affair and she is suspicious and snooping on you!   I am on EVERY thai forum about Thais marrying farang.  She's got my photos up and all the gossip and <deleted> is up there to stay.  Thai police looking at my mugs and everything.  Sounds like you lost more than I did (but have a better potential to get it back - I'm retired).  Good luck

On 8/13/2019 at 1:50 AM, Expatrianglo said:

I'd reckon she can't be trusted again. It's sad that you have wasted so much time and money but I think she would cause more trouble for you in the future. Here in small city Vietnam cheating is unheard of. No one even lives together and the divorce rate is only 2%. That's why I came here to avoid flighty women. Even though you treated her like a queen she has thrown it all in your face. The......................... That's the one thing I could never forgive or forget. It makes me angry even thinking about it and I'm not even involved.

But do you ever get laid in Vietnam?

Normally I would say walk away and forget her however I must say many of these Thai women are very insecure and it is not uncommon among many asian women to shop around until they find the right man.  Maybe better if it happened sooner than later if she can stay loyal.

If you two are compatible and she can be more honest you may have a future and I think she will probably be fine once home raising a kid.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:50 AM, Expatrianglo said:

Don't be too certain of the Vietnamese women I knew a good one in the usa and she told me the vietnamese were very very good at lying.

• Like 1

Was it ever uncovered if the guy she was shagging was thai or farang?

More times than not he's thai.  And the farang never sees it coming.  Why wouldn't she cheat with someone from her own culture?

i think after, HANSUM MAN the next words they learn is MISS YOU, tugs at the old heartstrings, wish i had a 1000 baht for every time its happened to me

mikehongpark, January 5 in Marriage and divorce 

LAST VISITED  January 11

This topic was resurrected from almost 8 months ago and there was no update.

Chances are we wont be hearing from the OP again until a DNA test result shows the child he wanted to have with her is from the same boyfriend she was caught cheating with. At least the "30+ confirmed flight bookings to BKK for my wedding. " enjoyed a nice trip to Thailand ......

___________________________________________________________________________________

Billy Joel : You had to be a big shot last night, All your friends were so knocked out......You had to have the white hot spotlight ...You had to be a big shot last night,.........

• Haha 1

As noted in the above post, the OP has not been active with this discussion since January.