BANGKOK
mikehongpark

Married to Thai girl, found out she's cheating while USA green card/visa is in process

3 minutes ago, puukao said:

traditional values:  Respecting the woman, respecting the man. respecting their feelings, family, friends, etc...

anyone who cheats has no concern for the emotional damage to families, kids, etc....  

odds of them letting their friends know back home?  zero percent  why zero percent?  because they know everyone knows it's wrong.

can't argue anymore with people who can't think it through.  

I agree with you, but there are more and more infidelities going on these days... Especially, the millennials.

Isn't 1 troll topic from the same poster that joined only 3 days ago enough.

In his Friday troll topic he was gonna get married in a month, in his current troll topic he has married already.

Are we so desperate that we need multiple clickbait threads?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RicUSA said:

The 56% has been quoted here on TV many times - googled here:  https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/02/thailand-ranked-most-adulterous-country-in-the-world/    Well morals would only be involved if you took a religious oath as in the christian vows  - hence religion.  No scientific evidence anywhere says monogamy is beneficial or necessary in human beings, just societal rules and religion, and yes I am agnostic, but not married anymore

You admitted to having sex with bargirls.

Your replies and "points" you miserably fail to make have no credibility.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

I agree with you, but there are more and more infidelities going on these days... Especially, the millennials.

that's not our problem.  You pick a good woman, and 100-years younger than you (good for you for fun, not for marriage) is a bad and dumb idea.  really dumb.  super dumb.  fun, yes.  

young for fun.  older, like near your age, for long-term success.  it's a good rule of thumb.  

but if she can't speak English well, then you are probably also doomed.

anyhow, it's funny stuff......  she got that money!!!  winner.

i hope you marry her in America and then she takes half.  

20 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You are lying in 1 of your threads, in this one you are getting married in a month:

Why open a second one?

Not lying, but simplified to get help with the language translation to make it short. Yes, I am having a 2nd marriage reception for my USA friends/family in a month. 

By now, you should probably know that my problem is that I don't know how to BS with women and don't know how to tell sweet little lies.

I opened the 2nd one, after getting the help on the language translation and after confirming the cheating happened.

• Sad 1

Just now, mikehongpark said:

Not lying, but simplified to get help with the language translation to make it short. Yes, I am having a 2nd marriage reception for my USA friends/family in a month. 

By now, you should probably know that my problem is that I don't know how to BS with women and don't know how to tell sweet little lies.

I opened the 2nd one, after getting the help on the language translation and after confirming the cheating happened.

Troll

• Like 1

Just now, theguyfromanotherforum said:

You admitted to having sex with bargirls.

Your replies and "points" you miserably fail to make have no credibility.

and he says he's not married anymore.  but marriage is for life, a massive christian commitment to each other....

so when you fail at marriage, fail at your vows, and end up in Thailand.  LOLLOLOLOLOLOL.

good stuff.  

• Like 1

you can forgive her if she stays in america only. She will cheat on you again if she stays in thailand.

1 minute ago, mikehongpark said:

Send screen shots of something that gives credibility.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, puukao said:

but if she can't speak English well, then you are probably also doomed.

anyhow, it's funny stuff......  she got that money!!!  winner.

i hope you marry her in America and then she takes half.  

Her english is pretty good when I met her in Myrtle Beach 3.5 years ago. It's got a lot better now too.

I was already leaning towards moving on, and now I'm 99% sure. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, biggerpill said:

Hi my friend

I am married to thai lady for 7 years..I am 64 years old and from USA.. had at least 30 girlfriends before I met my wife..wake up  she,s young and using you for your money..get rid of her quick and stop wasting your money..now and.in the future..I have large business in USA but do not flash my wealth..your BIG mistake here

Good luck

M

True and I realize my mistakes. I would hide my wealth too if I was in your position. 

Still here? Maybe spraying again will do the job.

Pfffffffffftttttttt

post-49345-1246812067_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

Someone on thread offered the idea that you can sue the wife fckr. Seemed like a good idea for payback to teach him not to fck other peoples fiance/wife.

I guess that Thai infidelity laws are much different than the home country that I relate to. But why sue the "wife fckr"? She was the one who opened her legs to him. So why not sue her (include the 20 bottles in the suit).

But must agree (having been there myself, both Thai and farang), If she has done it already when she should be high-on-love, she'll do it again when the honeymoon ends, and it will end!

Move on. The sea is full of fish.

• Like 1