Thai immigration reveals new requirements for retirement, marriage extensions (visas)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Presumably the money deposited in a bank Thai account method (400,000 and 800,000) hasn't changed?   

Thye amendment only mentions changes to income option. No changes for the money in the bank or the combination option.

Thai immigration reveals new requirements for retirement, marriage extensions (visas)     Thai immigration have confirmed the new requirements for foreigners when applying for an e

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

At this point I would presume the word "transfer" indicates an international transaction and not from domestic KrungThai Bank to domestic Kasikorn bank

It does should read international transfer 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Groodman said:

The 40000/65000 Baht has to be from a pension so rental income or over income from the UK cannot be counted. I hope I am wrong in my understanding.

That is how I read the clause. Foreign income requires evidence from embassy consulate.

19 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:
21 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

Why is the word “Pension” used in the translation so much?... Would not any source of income from a foreign source being shown transferred to a Thai bank be accepted?

Maybe because Pension is the only (?) revenue that is 100% guaranteed for the coming year ?

It may also be IMM's antidote to merry-go-round-itis

• Thanks 2