How to post a new question

bow

At the top right hand side of every topic you will see the following:

Capture.JPG

Simply click on Start new topic... but then again you must have already figured this out in order to create this topic.

If in a subforum at the top right had side you will see the following:

Capture.JPG

Again, simply click on Start new topic.

If you accidentally post a topic in the wrong subforum, the easiest way to get it moved to the correct forum is to use the Report function to request an online moderator to move it.

Members can start new topics in every forum except the News Forums, where only the ThaiVisa News Team have permission.

Again, I may be dense but what is the name of this forum - I don't seem to see one nor one listed where you start a post on this forum except for the one you thankfully just showed us.  Would appreciate that help.  I would like to transfer my other post to this forum.  Thanks

There are two ways to see which subforum you are currently viewing.

If you scroll to the top of this topic you will see the following:

Capture.JPG

which indicates that you are reading the "How to post a new question" topic in the Forum support desk subforum.

If you click on Forum support desk you will be taken to that subforum's index.

If you click on General you will be taken to that subforum's index.

If you click on Forum Home you will be taken to the top level Forum index.

The other way to see which subforum you are currently viewing is to scroll to the bottom of the topic you are currently viewing and you will see the following:

Capture2.JPG

This also tells you that you are reading the "How to post a new question" topic in the Forum support desk subforum.

Archived